Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
righto boys..
ill give u the lowdown on the swanny boys this year
new recruits are nathan reid, max thomson, hayden sellers, kyle tapscot, mitch bell, daniel timothee, adrian antenello,andrew renato, trent nicholson, and maybe liam sabri and ant haysom
Look out for jeremy fraser from united also, ive played some footy with the kid and he has talent, one of the best left foots in the business, if hes 10m out from goal.. can run a hundred in less than 20 seconds, and has been known to do a beep test of 10.6!
Look out for the SWANNIE BOYSTHIS YEAR!!!!!!
your a dog preccy

I rekon the ladder will b like this just as prediction:

swans
united
seymoure
mooropna
euroa
ky
echcua
mansfield
bears
rochy
benella
tat

i am no expert but surely echuca couldnt go from premiers to not even making the six, seeing as though there 16's were unlucky runners up.

even if they are missing 6 or 7 they should definately make the 6, and as sai will be a force once everyone comes back.

swan boys look very good picking up wanganui boys, will be a solid team.

i am no expert but surely echuca couldnt go from premiers to not even making the six, seeing as though there 16's were unlucky runners up.

even if they are missing 6 or 7 they should definately make the 6, and as sai will be a force once everyone comes back.

Agree, we at the red and blue will also improve on last year.

Anyone got the Stanhope draw?

Division One Draw

Sunday March 15

2.30 pm - Kyabram vs Shepparton Swans

5.30 pm - Rochester vs Shepparton United

Friday March 20

8.00 pm - Kyabram vs Rochester

Wednesday March 25

8.00 pm - Shepparton Swans vs Shepparton United

Sunday March 29 - Grand Final

Division 2
Sunday March 15

10.00 am - Merrigum vs Congupna

11.30 am - Rushworth vs Shepparton East

1.00 pm - Numurkah vs Echuca United

4.00 pm - Rumbalara vs Girgarre

Wednesday March 18

6.30 pm - Stanhope vs Tongala

Friday March 20

6.30 pm - Girgarre vs Congupna

Sunday March 22

10.00 am - Rushworth vs Echuca United

11.30 - Tongala vs Shepparton East

1.00 pm - Stanhope vs Numurkah

Wednesday March 25

6.30 pm - Rumbalara vs Merrigum

Sunday March 29 - Grand FinalDivision Two Draw

It was just a prediction man i just wrote that up 2 get other peoples opion where they rekon other teams will finish i dont even know where half the teams in the comp are at, so i just threw them in anywhere. Cant see tat on the rise though as there ones havnt got any recruits therefore a shit load of 3rds will most likly b playin 1's again this year. Also ive been talkin to a few echcua boys an from the sounds of it they think they will b border line finals. And swans will defently b a power house as well!

It was just a prediction man i just wrote that up 2 get other peoples opion where they rekon other teams will finish i dont even know where half the teams in the comp are at, so i just threw them in anywhere. Cant see tat on the rise though as there ones havnt got any recruits therefore a shit load of 3rds will most likly b playin 1's again this year. Also ive been talkin to a few echcua boys an from the sounds of it they think they will b border line finals. And swans will defently b a power house as well!
Tats seniors have at least 6 very good quality recruits so there will only be 2 maybe 3 thirds boys playing seniors each week, no where near the amount playing in the ones they had last year

i hear that preporation for this season among the thirds at the swans isnt really in full swing yet and turnouts are not very large.

Not much different at a few clubs I hear. Remember all clubs have kids playing cricket and still in finals at senior level. Also there are kids coming from juniors and being in full swing now will only cause dramas later in the season. Its still about a month until the real stuff starts so I would not be too stressed. I hear the Swans are training three nights a week and not everyone turns up on the one night at the minute. All cubs have had kids at Bushies, United had at least two, Swans about 5 and the Bears had at least one. The majority of them will now return as the final squad for Bushies has been done.

The Stanhope series will just be a tool to enable coaches to experiment and get the boys back into footy mode.

night series should be good. it will be interesting to see how everyone shapes up. may not be the best indicator of how teams will go this season, it's hard to feild a full strength team in pre season fixtures.

rochy will have up to 10 players out on sunday with a lot of boys still playing cricket finals and some with some niggly injuries that we wont risk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does any1 actually give a s@#t about the rochy tryhards?:D

rochy tryhards? if by trying hard over the preseason is what you meant, then yeh were tryhards. we didnt used to have many talls, but a few blokes have shot up, and everyone has been at our seniors pre season training since december (if you didnt know already our seniors won the flag last year so the standard of the training was fairly good.) look out, see if your as confident after the final siren against us.

rochy tryhards? if by trying hard over the preseason is what you meant, then yeh were tryhards. we didnt used to have many talls, but a few blokes have shot up, and everyone has been at our seniors pre season training since december (if you didnt know already our seniors won the flag last year so the standard of the training was fairly good.) look out, see if your as confident after the final siren against us.

well im personally with you rochy09.... even tho we r playing you in a couple of hours .... who does this son of a beattle thign he is ... mate i thought i was making ppl angry but ur just on here 2 start crap ... lucky no body nos who u r ay ........... and r you playing 2day rochy09.. im number 11 ... come down and see me sometime 2day ay ....

Went over to stanhope today to check out the swans n ky game. From what i heard it was a very hungover ky outfit who were lucky to get over the highly rated swans boys..... but it is still only early days though and both teams are sure 2 improve on and off the field :eek::eek:

Went over to stanhope today to check out the swans n ky game. From what i heard it was a very hungover ky outfit who were lucky to get over the highly rated swans boys..... but it is still only early days though and both teams are sure 2 improve on and off the field :eek::eek:

Yeah it was a good standard game for the first hitout of the year. Dont know how many Ky has missing but I overheard that the Swans had 6 missing due to work, cricket and deb committments. Two players also took off at half time for some reason. Ky looked fitter and both sides will improve. Ky players seemed pretty settled whilst the Coach at Swans had blokes moving to a different position each quarter, seeing how they ahndled it. Had backmen as forwards etc etc. The big ruckmen ended up at full back.

All sides will improve for the run.

United won but I did not think they were overly impressive. They had no bench so it was hard for the 18 playing. Rochy have improved a bit and look at bit taller than last years side.

Yeah it was a good standard game for the first hitout of the year. Dont know how many Ky has missing but I overheard that the Swans had 6 missing due to work, cricket and deb committments. Two players also took off at half time for some reason. Ky looked fitter and both sides will improve. Ky players seemed pretty settled whilst the Coach at Swans had blokes moving to a different position each quarter, seeing how they ahndled it. Had backmen as forwards etc etc. The big ruckmen ended up at full back.

All sides will improve for the run.

United won but I did not think they were overly impressive. They had no bench so it was hard for the 18 playing. Rochy have improved a bit and look at bit taller than last years side.

We had 17 to start with then got an 18th at quarter time and a 19th at half time. Sam Frawley got injured about 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter which put us back to 18 so there was no disadvantage for United.

well im personally with you rochy09.... even tho we r playing you in a couple of hours .... who does this son of a beattle thign he is ... mate i thought i was making ppl angry but ur just on here 2 start crap ... lucky no body nos who u r ay ........... and r you playing 2day rochy09.. im number 11 ... come down and see me sometime 2day ay ....
this is one of the most hypocritical posts i think i have ever read, aaron can you remember some of the stuff you have been saying about yourself in previous posts? and asking son of beatle "who does he think he is"! who do you think you are?
haha to bad everyone now knows who you are, trying to take the heat off yourself mate? point the finger at somebody else?
anyone know how wood played tonight in stanhope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back