Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh i agree with u sliden lookin really good i have come to watch him train and he looks fit and looks like he has put on some muscle which will b good for him cause he should really expect to play in the guts this yr for tat a good contest i wanna see is will jackson from ky go head to head with bugoss will b a good match up on anzac day at the ky rec
Fair bit of muscle i reckon, he's ripped.. Yeah, Jackson and Bugoss will be one of the match ups of the season i reckon, Bugoss to come out on top tho, just cos of the huge fitness and strength levels he is at, aided with quality skills, especially that raking left foot, will do some damage!

Fair bit of muscle i reckon, he's ripped.. Yeah, Jackson and Bugoss will be one of the match ups of the season i reckon, Bugoss to come out on top tho, just cos of the huge fitness and strength levels he is at, aided with quality skills, especially that raking left foot, will do some damage!
i totally agree with u sliden who ever wins that match up will win the match for there team i cant wait for anzac day where the match up will take place and i disagree i think that jacksons fitness levels r a bit higher then bugoss but it is still a fair way away and anything can happen

hey boys does anybody no wen the stanhope night series draw is goin 2 b posted?

and who do we think will b the stand outfor each club this year ....

players and numbers and clubs plz

Rochy are playing in the stanhope series then have a praccy match against eaglehawk on the 28th of march.

hey do u no what the draw is for the night series ? .... uniteds playing but not shore on who and what time ... starts 15th of march but dunno what draw is ...

how r rochy looking ... picked up any kdfl players?

hey do u no what the draw is for the night series ? .... uniteds playing but not shore on who and what time ... starts 15th of march but dunno what draw is ...

how r rochy looking ... picked up any kdfl players?

nah haven't seen the draw for it yet.

rochy started training the other week and about 20-25 players have been at training so far. there have been rumours a few of the boys may go down to elmore so there could be some big losses there.

nah haven't seen the draw for it yet.

rochy started training the other week and about 20-25 players have been at training so far. there have been rumours a few of the boys may go down to elmore so there could be some big losses there.

yeah united ben goin strong for about 6 weeks now and we got 24 players on the books i think so yeah not 2 bad ... should b an interesting night series ova at stanny

yeh ky has been trainin for couple of weeks now and they r in the stanhope night series and i think that ky will do alright this have picked up some players from surrounding leagues that r comin in to try have ago at gv footy and some of the players will b very handy but it will b good to see the stanhope night series i will b over there watchin closely

yeh ky has been trainin for couple of weeks now and they r in the stanhope night series and i think that ky will do alright this have picked up some players from surrounding leagues that r comin in to try have ago at gv footy and some of the players will b very handy but it will b good to see the stanhope night series i will b over there watchin closely

who have ky picked up form kdfl ... i remember u form grafinal 2005 ky v mcguire lol what a **** game that was

The String is a star recruit for Ky. Should kill it at GV Thirds. Big Unit and he will fix ya teeth up real good.lol.

lol well im not as u say a "big unit" but i played for tally last year cam third in the b and f but also came third in the league b and f ... played interleugue both year i played for 2 interleague medals ..... we will just have 2 see if any of u gv boys have the legs 2 run with me ay

lol well im not as u say a "big unit" but i played for tally last year cam third in the b and f but also came third in the league b and f ... played interleugue both year i played for 2 interleague medals ..... we will just have 2 see if any of u gv boys have the legs 2 run with me ay

not afraid to pump up your own tires!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well said mate. I hope you are really that good. ;)

good work united09 u have done alright in the kdl which is completly different footy to gv i would not mind gettin ya name and followin how u go through the season

good work united09 u have done alright in the kdl which is completly different footy to gv i would not mind gettin ya name and followin how u go through the season

ull nme wen u see me .. i played at mcguire wen we beat in the grandfinal... which was the shitest game if eva seen by the way... if u nea d help still i was the only muiltble goal scorer.... lol and ur bradly mangan.... u 2 oold for 3rds or u got another year ? ill b playing a forward pocket/centremen roll this year

ull nme wen u see me .. i played at mcguire wen we beat in the grandfinal... which was the shitest game if eva seen by the way... if u nea d help still i was the only muiltble goal scorer.... lol and ur bradly mangan.... u 2 oold for 3rds or u got another year ? ill b playing a forward pocket/centremen roll this year

mate u really should stop spanking the monkey. u played in an U/16 granny big woop. and if u were gonna be any sorta player in gv u shoulda been playin seniors at kdfl not just playing for ur self and a lame 3rd place in b+f. shame on u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back