Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats every ones opion on the finals series?

2 teams that will make granny?

Which team/s will dissapoint?

Underdogs?

swans and echuca grand final.
some teams that will probably disappoint come finals would probably be euroa and benalla, i reckon they will both get knocked out first week in finals.
the underdogs would have to be tatura as they have some classy players who i think could do some damage come september.

some teams that will probably disappoint come finals would probably be euroa and benalla, i reckon they will both get knocked out first week in finals.
the underdogs would have to be tatura as they have some classy players who i think could do some damage come september.

what are you on mate? euroa and benalla are not in the race for finals in the under 18's nor are tatura!!!

underdogs= rochy with the like of scott oakley and tim letcher...:)

Two good players dont make a team..rochy lack depth but i agree they are probily s decent chance if they can keep third spot as if they win the first game they get a second chance and could have an easy run into finals.

Two good players dont make a team..rochy lack depth but i agree they are probily s decent chance if they can keep third spot as if they win the first game they get a second chance and could have an easy run into finals.

Who else are rochys good players? any good forwards or defenders?

Good old Rochy Language....... :confused::rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::confused:

Echuca will knock em off come finals.. too many good players to come bak into side

Although echuca have had many players playing senior football. there senior team is very weak which means that more thirds players would have the oppertunity to play senior football. whereas ky seniors sit second on the ladder and the players playing senior football for ky are matching it with a higher quality side..id say if ky had the same quality senior team as echuca they would have over ten eligible thirds players playing senior football:eek: Thats y i think it is a very open comp with swans, echuca and ky all having a chance at winning the granny.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ky will win the flag in u18s, watched them many times and no teams can go with them all day, too good plain and simple

Ky are very much a beatable side as they have many weak links in there team!:eek: If oppisition teams were to play "smart football" then they would see the weakness into kys back line via Ben Holeman No 32. and direct the ball via his oppent. Holeman had been dominated by his oppentent week in week out this season and i cant see how teams have not capatialized on his inabilty to win out 1 on 1 with his oppent.............;);):D

Ky are very much a beatable side as they have many weak links in there team!:eek: If oppisition teams were to play "smart football" then they would see the weakness into kys back line via Ben Holeman No 32. and direct the ball via his oppent. Holeman had been dominated by his oppentent week in week out this season and i cant see how teams have not capatialized on his inabilty to win out 1 on 1 with his oppent.............;);):D

gee you are a wanka molly

Rochy pumping ky? Could they be the real deal come september, they were an impressive brigade on saturday. Has this changed any minds on the outcome of finals, maybe its not all ky and echuca again

apparently during the united v echuca game on saturday, hayden powells came within a whisker of sending ayden walton to the clouds during the second quarter. word is walton went running and hid behind the ump, to bad powells missed.... :p

apparently during the united v echuca game on saturday, hayden powells came within a whisker of sending ayden walton to the clouds during the second quarter. word is walton went running and hid behind the ump, to bad powells missed.... :p

hahaa yeah i think he got a week

Didn't put him off his game, Walton kicked 6 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back