Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Sydney?

• [1] Kai Lohmann

• [3] Joe Daniher

• [4] Callum Ah Chee

• [5] Josh Dunkley

• [6] Hugh McCluggage

• [7] Jarrod Berry

• [8] Will Ashcroft

• [9] Lachie Neale

• [13] Logan Morris

• [15] Dayne Zorko

• [16] Cam Rayner

• [23] Charlie Cameron

• [26] Conor McKenna

• [28] Jaspa Fletcher

• [30] Eric Hipwood

• [31] Harris Andrews

• [32] Darcy Fort

• [33] Zac Bailey

• [35] Ryan Lester

• [37] Brandon Starcevich

• [40] Jack Payne

• [43] Noah Answerth

• [44] Darcy Wilmot

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is happiness. This is fulfilment. This is calm.

Thank you Brisbane Lions. It doesn’t matter what happens in 2025. This group has done something amazing. Chris Fagan has brought together and built an amazingly talented and humble group of men. Stay true to yourselves and to each other.

Thank you my fellow BFers. We’ve been through a lot. To share this with you all (well…most of you!) has been awesome.
❤️

Last edited:
1st off congratulations on the win. That 2011 to 2018 period was tough.

From 2014 until 2018, it was dire. 5 years in a row of bottom 4 finishes.

Brisbane made top 4 in 2019.

People bagged out Brisbane in 2020 because they didn't make that grand final at the Gabba.

Not to mention falling short in 2021 and 2022.

Then Brisbane had that heartbreaking grand final loss last season. I was cheering for Brisbane And wanted them to win last year's grand final.

Finally In 2024, Brisbane finally got that elusive flag.

Elixuh , scoman and Toffee Lion , take a bow, you deserve this win.

I would love to know how many Brisbane posters were on here in 2014 when it was really bleak. There was a fair few.

Thank you Mr Maniac, I hope Freo can salute soon too for you

Happy thinking that Bulldog Murray would have been watching on at home and got to see us win a flag again, hope he is doing well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got home from a few drinks with all our crew at the transport pub in federation square. What an incredible day. That game of footy by our boys was A1. Thank you for leaving your best game to last. No passengers today, the complete performance. And also for arranging the march from federation square, thank you. My son, daughter and myself done it and such fun it was.

What a resillient performance from the Lions. Jarrod Berry and Starce really made amends for last year like real champions. Chips were down for most of the season but never gave up and trusted the process that got them right to where they are. Their overcame their biggest obstacles - injuries, travel, MCG.

Serious question - how the hell does Levi Ashcroft get into this season? Ditto Tom Doedee

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Back