Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Sydney?

• [1] Kai Lohmann

• [3] Joe Daniher

• [4] Callum Ah Chee

• [5] Josh Dunkley

• [6] Hugh McCluggage

• [7] Jarrod Berry

• [8] Will Ashcroft

• [9] Lachie Neale

• [13] Logan Morris

• [15] Dayne Zorko

• [16] Cam Rayner

• [23] Charlie Cameron

• [26] Conor McKenna

• [28] Jaspa Fletcher

• [30] Eric Hipwood

• [31] Harris Andrews

• [32] Darcy Fort

• [33] Zac Bailey

• [35] Ryan Lester

• [37] Brandon Starcevich

• [40] Jack Payne

• [43] Noah Answerth

• [44] Darcy Wilmot

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Love listening to Leigh talk
Thanks on behalf of everyone on here to McIvor for being our running Media Man throughout this finals series.
saved me atleast, the time to look everywhere to find this stuff.
Just awesome 🤩
Can’t get enough of this sort of stuff at the moment.

Thanks on behalf of everyone on here to McIvor for being our running Media Man throughout this finals series.
saved me atleast, the time to look everywhere to find this stuff.
Just awesome 🤩
Can’t get enough of this sort of stuff at the moment.
Its my pleasure; I sit reading and watching all of this stuff and its not that hard to take the time and share with our Lions family.

We all contribute to this amazing Lions board in many ways, and theres many things that others do that I can't but copying links and pasting in relevnat threads only takes a sec is something Im happy doing. :thumbsu:

“BLAKEY WENT! HE’S HIT HIMSELF IN THE HEAD! IT SPILLS TO MCCLUGGAGE! MCCLUGGAGE KICKS THE GOAL! BLAKEY’S CONFUSED! THOUGHT THE WHISTLE WAS GOING TO GO!”
- Brian Taylor

1727934187707.jpeg

Last edited:
One of my best memories associated with the 2002 flag is watching Ch 10's crime night (or whatever they called it) which followed. Some great shows and some not so. The debut of Monk, Hack and new episodes of NYPD Blue in the former. There were one or two more but can't remember them right now. I think 10 had the same line-up plus Dragnet (bit of a dud this one) GF night 2003.

One of my best memories associated with the 2002 flag is watching Ch 10's crime night (or whatever they called it) which followed. Some great shows and some not so. The debut of Monk, Hack and new episodes of NYPD Blue in the former. There were one or two more but can't remember them right now. I think 10 had the same line-up plus Dragnet (bit of a dud this one) GF night 2003.
What I will say about the 01-04 period is that they actually showed you a lot more in the lead up to the game such as televising the captains run and a few other things which is surprising given the amount of platforms out there today compared to twenty years ago.

What I will say about the 01-04 period is that they actually showed you a lot more in the lead up to the game such as televising the captains run and a few other things which is surprising given the amount of platforms out there today compared to twenty years ago.

Ch 10 were great when it came to covering the AFL / GF day. Was a sad day when 9/10 lost the rights to Ch 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Back