Grand final edition - who do you think wins the grand final

Your prediction?

• 1. Sydney

• 2. The other team

• 3. DRAW!!! WE'RE BACK NEXT WEEK!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think I'd take a flogging in a Swans vs Lions GF than a close Cats vs Swans GF.

However.... Sydney's average late season form is still firm in my mind. Anything could happen here.
With Sydney, I'm convinced it's as easy as stopping 2/3 of Warner, Heeney and Gulden. Can Brisbane do it?

Think Sydney will win 10 -17 point victory.

Medalists:

Norm Smith Medal : Errol Gulden
Leon Davis Medal : Eric Hipwood

I feel whoever loses this is gonna cop heartbreak with EXTRA spicyness because that's two grand finals they've stuffed up recently.

As a neutral, I'm hoping for some dodgy umpiring to bring the melts and bigfooty favourite Cam Rayner either going missing again or winning the game off his own boot. No in-between!!!

I feel whoever loses this is gonna cop heartbreak with EXTRA spicyness because that's two grand finals they've stuffed up recently.

As a neutral, I'm hoping for some dodgy umpiring to bring the melts and bigfooty favourite Cam Rayner either going missing again or winning the game off his own boot. No in-between!!!

At least the best team on the day will win it and both start on equal footing.

Lions talent spread will beat the Swans, but Hipwood will need to play his role as well if not better than he did tonight otherwise McCartin and McLean will dominate the aerial battle like they did against Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand final edition - who do you think wins the grand final

Back