Grand Final seating Allocation

Remove this Banner Ad

Q55 Row FF - Restricted view - anyone happen to know how restricted up there???

i can't imagine they'd be too bad, maybe you can't see the boundary line immediately below?

Q55 Row FF - Restricted view - anyone happen to know how restricted up there???

I think that's where I sat last year - it's next to the scoreboard. Depending on which seat in the row you are will determine how much you can actually see. If you are one of the last seats in the row, right up against the scoreboard as I was last year, you won't be able to see the goals at the near end.

Im pretty sure M13 is stepped. So yeah. M9 would be too.

I'm in M8, defs say hello! haha.

Apparently it's restricted as you can't see high balls, but a great atmosphere too.

I really don't care, I'm gonna be at the G!

Howd you end up getting tickets? good job.

I think that's where I sat last year - it's next to the scoreboard. Depending on which seat in the row you are will determine how much you can actually see. If you are one of the last seats in the row, right up against the scoreboard as I was last year, you won't be able to see the goals at the near end.

Seat 22, hopefully not too bad!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys,

First time on the board, however have been having a squizz throughout the season. I have just found out I have been allocated M10 Standing?? Doesn't seem too bad. I had M10 last year I think, however I was only 2 rows back from the fence, great seat on a terrible day!!!

I am coming from the GC on Friday (by myself!:eek:) and will probably get to the 'G pretty early, is anyone keen for a beer at a pub on the way through???

Howd you end up getting tickets? good job.

An angel answered my prayers and PM'ed me on Saintsational saying she had a spare membership that no one was going to use.

I thought I had 0 chance of it, but goes to show it's worth giving it a shot!

Luckily also posted on my mates facebook cos I couldn't remember if she was a member or not, apparently she is and now we're both going to the Granny after thinking it was all over last night.

So pumped.

An angel answered my prayers and PM'ed me on Saintsational saying she had a spare membership that no one was going to use.

I thought I had 0 chance of it, but goes to show it's worth giving it a shot!

Luckily also posted on my mates facebook cos I couldn't remember if she was a member or not, apparently she is and now we're both going to the Granny after thinking it was all over last night.

So pumped.

Congrats mate can tell you are a true Saints supporter and deserve to be there.... I would give anything to see my boys win a flag, can tell you would too so glad you get to be there :thumbsu:

Got the news from my mate today and we've avoided standing room! Still not quite sure where our tickets are and won't know for a few days, but glad to avod standing room this year :)

Really? Not a good experience?

Interested to hear what people who had standing last year thought of it.
It's not too bad - I just want the comfort of a seat, and knowing that we don't have to get to the stadium super early to get the best position in the section.

The only downside is that you can't see the very high balls, but that's probably only a couple of times a quarter. The atmosphere is electric however, and you'll have a genuinely great time there.

hi guys i got restricted view seats NOT HAPPY.. does any1 kno if you can just go anywhere around the g (apart from mcc and afl) and just stand or the standing room spaces you also need tickets? also will pay high price for seated tickets and give my own also if any1 has any!!!

Hi, I have 2 standing room tickets that I would love to swap for any seats - am with my 8 year old and I fear he wont see anything in standing room.

Happy to pay the difference in the ticket price.

Hey All,

a social club member for second year in a row now.. a bit upset that I got allocated restricted view seats. Extremely happy I get to be there, however I do wonder if C'wood got greater allocation for their members..

anyway

M57 - Row NN - Seats 20-21-22

looking at the seating plan below -
http://www.mcg.org.au/Events/~/media/Files/MCG%20Seating%20Plan_AFL%20Grand%20Final.pdf

i am a bit concerned on the black line that runs down seperating M57 and M1. I guess i wont see any action at the punt road end???

Hey All,

a social club member for second year in a row now.. a bit upset that I got allocated restricted view seats. Extremely happy I get to be there, however I do wonder if C'wood got greater allocation for their members..

anyway

M57 - Row NN - Seats 20-21-22

looking at the seating plan below -
http://www.mcg.org.au/Events/~/media/Files/MCG%20Seating%20Plan_AFL%20Grand%20Final.pdf

i am a bit concerned on the black line that runs down seperating M57 and M1. I guess i wont see any action at the punt road end???

M57.... thats where I am and we have premium seats....

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final seating Allocation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back