Grand Final seating Allocation

Remove this Banner Ad

that sounds both encouraging and frightening at the same time.

what row are you?

Row Y so basically we are smack bang in the middle from the fence to the top... We definitely have premium and its bottom level so I can only assume that there may be yer a pillar or something im not too sure because it sounds like a good area to me but there must be something... in any case i bet the view wouldn't be all that restricted from there.

Row Y so basically we are smack bang in the middle from the fence to the top... We definitely have premium and its bottom level so I can only assume that there may be yer a pillar or something im not too sure because it sounds like a good area to me but there must be something... in any case i bet the view wouldn't be all that restricted from there.

hmm, however you're really only 13-14 rows in front of me.

what seat are you in? if you're 20,21,22 then you're kinda in front of me... I just wonder how many seats are in each row..

hmm, however you're really only 13-14 rows in front of me.

what seat are you in? if you're 20,21,22 then you're kinda in front of me... I just wonder how many seats are in each row..

if your 22 i think thats the end.. my best bet is it mite be up against a wall or something but i seriously think from that position.. bottom level forward pocket.. the view wouldn't be all that restricted... I think we are about 15 or somewhere around that... Our seats are pretty good but if i had to guess i would have thought you would have only a minor restriction.. prob better off than others.. but thats just a guess.

yeah, I just wonder if the aisle seat starts at 1, or if it starts at 30.

if it starts at 1 then we'll probably be about 3/4 across towards the wall of the grandstand..

So that will result in no vision to our left however we should be able to see everything from the 50 onwards to the other end..

not as bad as some restricted view i guess.

Does anyone know if they check which standing room bay you're supposed to be in? I've been allocated to a forward pocket standing room area, but am wondering if I get to the ground 3 hours in advance, would I be able to bags a decent spot on the wing or would they turn me away from the area?

Does anyone know if they check which standing room bay you're supposed to be in? I've been allocated to a forward pocket standing room area, but am wondering if I get to the ground 3 hours in advance, would I be able to bags a decent spot on the wing or would they turn me away from the area?
They weren't too strict last year - we had a couple of Cats supporters in our bay last year when they were supposed to be in the bay next to us.

Hey All,

a social club member for second year in a row now.. a bit upset that I got allocated restricted view seats. Extremely happy I get to be there, however I do wonder if C'wood got greater allocation for their members..

anyway

M57 - Row NN - Seats 20-21-22

looking at the seating plan below -
http://www.mcg.org.au/Events/~/media/Files/MCG%20Seating%20Plan_AFL%20Grand%20Final.pdf

i am a bit concerned on the black line that runs down seperating M57 and M1. I guess i wont see any action at the punt road end???

M57.... thats where I am and we have premium seats....

Morning Sainters, maybe it's the bottom of the stand above that restricts the view? I was at the back of a ground level bay on the wing for the 2004 GF & it cut out anything not at ground level & could only see a hint of the big screen.

So, so far we have:

M1 - Rough Edges
M4 - Sainter
M8 - Armitage2Riewoldt
M9 - Defacto
M10 - One2Roo
M29 - SaintWazza
M30 - Look2me4guidance
M36 - DanActSaint
M52- The Punter
M57 - Special88, Dan0z, CensusSainter

P13 - Samwise

Q2 - SammyFish25
Q49 - BigCarl
Q51 Batfink
Q55- Sweaty, Thebod

Seems a lot of us got lucky with premium or prime seats on bottom level...

Come on you Saints!!!!

So, so far we have:

M1 - Rough Edges
M4 - Sainter
M8 - Armitage2Riewoldt
M9 - Defacto
M10 - One2Roo
M29 - SaintWazza
M30 - Look2me4guidance
M36 - DanActSaint
M52- The Punter
M57 - Special88, Dan0z, CensusSainter

P13 - Samwise

Q2 - SammyFish25
Q49 - BigCarl
Q51 Batfink
Q55- Sweaty, Thebod

Come on you Saints!!!!

M57 Row Y also seems like a gr8 area to be in

I'm definitely in prime seating, but still won't know where for a couple of days :)

Got my ticket to the B&F today as well!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys,

Posted this for a friend in the tickets wanted thread

"Hi all,

I have 2 x Premium tickets available. M29 Row B! Seats side by side. Email best offer to gftickets2010@gmail.com.

Best offer at 5pm today (thurs) gets them.

Am only interested in offers from Saints or pies supporters, please include club allegiance in email. Not saying a pies fan can't claim them but in the event of a tie......Go Sainters"

I'd just prefer a Saints fan to claim them so if you know anyone looking let em know.

Hi guys,

Posted this for a friend in the tickets wanted thread

"Hi all,

I have 2 x Premium tickets available. M29 Row B! Seats side by side. Email best offer to gftickets2010@gmail.com.

Best offer at 5pm today (thurs) gets them.

Am only interested in offers from Saints or pies supporters, please include club allegiance in email. Not saying a pies fan can't claim them but in the event of a tie......Go Sainters"

I'd just prefer a Saints fan to claim them so if you know anyone looking let em know.

Mate your a dog you should be selling those tickets to a saints member at cost price not running a bloody auction hope u get caught scum

I got a call from a mate today saying he had a spare standing room ticket, I said yes in a flash. $250 it's costing me (probably a lot more than most have paid), but it's worth it to me considering I was no chance of going if I didn't accept the standing room ticket. Last year I sat in the Ponsford Stand on Level 3 (paid $325) so for me I'm happy with paying less this year.

Now all us Saints fans have got to hope we can get the job done. :D

EDIT: Getting my ticket tonight. Anybody go last year that had standing room tickets? What's the best time to get to the MCG and wait. Don't want to wait too long haha.

So, so far we have:

M1 - Rough Edges, vicco
M4 - Sainter, Kildonan, munk3ymark
M5 - zman
M8 - Armitage2Riewoldt
M9 - Defacto
M10 - One2Roo
M16 - Modra93
M29 - SaintWazza
M30 - Look2me4guidance, ChrisFooty
M36 - DanActSaint
M52- The Punter
M57 - Special88, Dan0z, CensusSainter, sirviv

P13 - Samwise

Q2 - SammyFish25
Q35 - cro19
Q49 - BigCarl
Q51 - Batfink
Q55 - Sweaty, Thebod

Come on you Saints!!!!

keep 'em coming

Guys
I'm in M4 couple rows back from the front. It's my first time going to the footy by myself but no doubt i'll get too caught up in the action and be too nervous about the game to worry bout that :p I also feel releived that i'm near the saints cheer squad.

Anyone going in by themselves?
I'm not too sure how i'm going to go in yet. will be either train or drive.
I live near frankston/cranbourne area so anyone that might be interested in catching a lift with me as i might try an organise a car pool let me know.

Also any suggestion or tips regarding driving in or training it is much appreciated. I don't wanna get there too early

GO SAINTERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final seating Allocation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back