Grand Final Ticket Prices

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you pay $1400 to go to the grand final?

LOL, as West Coast supporters, we pay more than that just to get there. Some pay much more to attend. Victorians are such tight arses when it comes to the cost. I guess that is what you can do when the game is played in your backyard every year.

I paid 1500 for ticket/dinner package, flights cost 600, accomm 650. Spending money over the 6 nights probably around the 1500 mark.

Let's just say I hope Collingwood make the final..

Definitely would go. I made the horrible mistake of not going in 2009 when I probably could have (for one of those $1400+ corporate packages you speak of). Not making that mistake again.

Once the Grand Finalists are known how quick are those tickets likely to sell out?Anyone know?

Definitely would go. I made the horrible mistake of not going in 2009 when I probably could have (for one of those $1400+ corporate packages you speak of). Not making that mistake again.

Once the Grand Finalists are known how quick are those tickets likely to sell out?Anyone know?

Not that quick, you can buy them on the Monday/Tuesday easily from the bottom clubs like Melbourne.

First posted on Tuesday, already asking this. Methinks this is a scalper testing the market.

He isn't - that's the price for the corporate tickets that include breakfast at the hilton that clubs like Melbourne and North melbourne run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'08 went to Centre Square was the only way me and three mates could sit together apart from the result of the game was a great day.

3 football panels free booze and food all day and two good performers (Powderfinger and Pete Murray) playing after the game.

Well worth it

I paid $1800 for a premium package just last week for this years granny, gives me a seat on Level P + a grand final eve dinner. I wanted the Premium seats and most the clubs were sold out so just decided to grab that. Also paid $650 for return flights around 2 months ago, flying to Melb Wednesday night and flying back to Perth on the Tuesday after so will hopefully be able to do the footy show + parade + celebrations if we win it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final Ticket Prices

Remove this Banner Ad

Back