Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably never. Don't think they sell them to the general public. The only remote chance would be Freo vs Port, and they'd probably wait until gameday to announce there are still tickets left.
think you might be right. This is on the AFL site

he AFL must adhere to an approved Ticket Scheme for the AFL Grand Final which defines who is able to access tickets.
To obtain a ticket to the 2013 Toyota AFL Grand Final, you must do so through one of the following legitimate channels:
  1. Be a MCC Full Member
  2. Be an AFL Full Member (AFL Full Members can view further information on how to obtain a Grand Final ticket by visiting aflmembership.com.au)
  3. Be a club member (with Grand Final access) of one of the competing teams
  4. Obtain a ticket thorough an AFL or Club sponsor
  5. Win tickets via an approved promotion/competition
  6. Purchase an AFL Corporate package
If you belong to one of the membership groups listed, then you will be contacted directly and provided with details on how to access 2013 Toyota AFL Grand Final tickets toward the end of the 2013 Toyota AFL Premiership Season.
Note: access to Grand Final tickets via all membership groups is conditional and subject to availability.

Got my tickets today from the event office. :thumbsu:

That's step one done - your move Freo.

This is killing me, looking a the time it was 10pm. we are nearly at 11pm so what is the delay. When do we find out? Hawks were showing their seat allocations yesterday it seemed. Or did it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they have a large pig on a spit. Thanks to boomer for allowing his wife to be a part of it.

Why would Milne and Montagna be at a N Melb do?

yeah I'm worried now as a priority 2 entry. We had one in for a group of 8 so not liking our chance anymore.

Hope people are actually planning to go and not just holding on to them in case

Our allocation has been oversubscribed -

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2013-09-13/grand-final-ticket-registration-oversubscribed

If I miss out, looks like a bit more money that I'll owe to the bank unfortunately .... as I will be buying one of the packages from some club or other - probably Freo - may as well keep the money in the club rather than say North Melbourne.
yes, this really sux..and people wondered why some of us paid up members were upset when other members handed over their barcodes...

think Freo sold out of their packages

Feel so stupid not knowing about how tough the GF tix situation would be. 19 years of pain has kept me outta the loop.

Sad panda :(

i was in melbs for the 2006 prelim, and stayed on for the final.... yeah... thats when i realised you got but **** all chance unless ur team is in, or prepared to spend $1500 on a ticket.

The 11,649 Priority Two Fremantle members who registered yesterday for the remaining 6871 allocated tickets, will now go into the ballot and are not guaranteed tickets.
It means that only 58.98% of those who entered the priority 2 ballot will get a seat at the GF.

The 11,649 Priority Two Fremantle members who registered yesterday for the remaining 6871 allocated tickets, will now go into the ballot and are not guaranteed tickets.
It means that only 58.98% of those who entered the priority 2 ballot will get a seat at the GF.

I reckon a lot of the 58.98% (which I'm part of) won't get a seat either but a standing room ticket.

I know this comes up every year from the teams that could be in the GF, but it's pretty crap that a possible competing team cant even get 1/5th of the stadium seats. Everyone that registered could go if that was the case.

This is of course coming from someone in the P2 bracket who wasn't smart enough to fork out the $30 at the start of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back