Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone with WESTPAC seen the transaction gone through?? im priority 1 and im stressing they have ****** something up!!!

Priority 2 member here - CC has been debited for Cat 7 tickets (3 adult, 1 concession) but no tickettek confirmation, etc as yet. EXCITED..!!

Depends what level you are. If you get some elevation, they aren't bad seats. But the seating map with Cat 4 for the pink zones in M1-M7 ... these are much worse than say the P1-7 Cat 4 seats above them, or even the Cat5/6 seats.

Don't understand how the M28-36 zones are Cat 3. These would be bad seats. It's really bizarre ... M33 is Cat 7, but M32/34 is Cat 3 ... what moron devised such a scheme?

The whole set up is bizarre. Like how behind the goals at one end is Cat 3, but at the other end it's Cat 4.

I swear they just randomly drew it out of a hat.

Hey guys

Congrats to those that got tixs!!! I'm just wondering is it better/safer to get package tickets compare to getting them on eBay? My worry is that there could be issues regarding validity of these tickets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone with WESTPAC seen the transaction gone through?? im priority 1 and im stressing they have ****** something up!!!

I'm with Westpac and have a "funds available" which represents Cat 5. The "current bal" has not changed to reflect this. There are no transactions listed as yet. I'm priority 2. But I wouldn't sweat it as Priority 1. That is 100% GUARANTEED.

I'm priority 1 too, nothing we can do until tomorrow I'm hoping I can check with ticketek and they have my account debited even if nothing has come through on account; after all the blurb did say they would contact people if there was an issue with the card ( shouldn't be) and no phone call or email this Arvo so I'm I'm not giving up yet

Not sure how it would work but if I can't score a ticket, if anyone wants 3 nights accommodation (Fri, Sat and Sun night) at around $140 a night in North Melbourne in a one bed apartment then let me know.

Keep me posted. Haven't booked any accommodation yet, might hold off till the ballot is finished for his very reason.

There's two of us but we're pretty low maintenance so I'd be happy to crash on the couch or floor.

We're only staying two nights but looking at some of the prices being charged it might still be cheaper to take all 3 nights off you.

Hey guys

Congrats to those that got tixs!! Is it better/safer to try my luck with eBay tixs or just getting packages tixs?

Keep me posted. Haven't booked any accommodation yet, might hold off till the ballot is finished for his very reason.

There's two of us but we're pretty low maintenance so I'd be happy to crash on the couch or floor.

We're only staying two nights but looking at some of the prices being charged it might still be cheaper to take all 3 nights off you.

No worries. I'll let you know asap. This is the place http://www.cityedge.com.au/page/hotel_melbourne_accommodation.html#.Uj6XuIZFZ8E

The whole set up is bizarre. Like how behind the goals at one end is Cat 3, but at the other end it's Cat 4.

I swear they just randomly drew it out of a hat.

I like how the Q55 to Q56 transition looks. It is fairly silly. Two seats could be right next to each other (across an aisle), but apart by 3 categories (pink Cat 4 to green Cat 7).

if you are with westpac and can't wait either try checking pending transactions or call them, they can see them well before it comes available to you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - ALL TICKETING QUERIES IN HERE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back