Mod. Notice Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Swap/Sell (Strictly Swans Supporters Only, READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the face value of the seated and standing tickets? I got a seated one from a member here for about 250 back in 2012. Prices seem to be double or more from the offers im getting. Is that a fair price??

Depends on the category. Standing is $150, with seating ranging from about $200 all the way up to $400 for cat 1. So there will be a lot of tickets at face value of about $300-$400. AFL members tickets face value range from about $180 to $380 again depending on category and membership level.

Whats the face value of the seated and standing tickets? I got a seated one from a member here for about 250 back in 2012. Prices seem to be double or more from the offers im getting. Is that a fair price??

Depends on the category. Standing is $150, with seating ranging from about $200 all the way up to $400 for cat 1. So there will be a lot of tickets at face value of about $300-$400. AFL members tickets face value range from about $180 to $380 again depending on category and membership level.

I know it's pretty late, but can I be added to the list please? (x2)

My circumstances have changed and I'm now desperately keen to go!

Not a member this year.

Not expecting but worth a try :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a ground level ticket in M56 category 2, for anyone looking to DOWNgrade. Ticket cost is as paid - the cost of the lower category seat. No extras.

Understand I'm new to this site, but been on redandwhiteonline for about 12 years....

Swap will be done inside the ground, and can meet anywhere. I will be there early to see Isaac and Callum...

I have a ground level ticket in M56 category 2, for anyone looking to DOWNgrade. Ticket cost is as paid - the cost of the lower category seat. No extras.

Understand I'm new to this site, but been on redandwhiteonline for about 12 years....

Swap will be done inside the ground, and can meet anywhere. I will be there early to see Isaac and Callum...

Too early, I meant if YOU are looking to Upgrade, only single seat though. Must be an exchange as I have a responsibility to be there only 2 GFs I missed were 1996 and 2006 (due to not getting seats) and we know what happened then :(

So looks like express post isn't gonna cut it unless the tickets are on their way this morning now I reckon. Still keen on two tickets (or a Standing room M1 or M2 ticket). If I can purchase 2 off someone today then I can put mine out for sale. At the moment it's not looking too good for my mate travelling over...

So looks like express post isn't gonna cut it unless the tickets are on their way this morning now I reckon. Still keen on two tickets (or a Standing room M1 or M2 ticket). If I can purchase 2 off someone today then I can put mine out for sale. At the moment it's not looking too good for my mate travelling over...

Courier is where it's at if you find some tickets.

Is there a person here that is a Swans Member that is looking for a Ticket. I might have a lead. They MUST be a member (sellers condition)

PM if interested

So does anyone have any experience with buying tickets from scalpers at the ground? I know they get busted if they sell above cost but they can still sell at cost right? Is it worth going down to the G for a look come Sat morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back