Mega Thread Grand Final Tickets - wanted, for sale, will sell kidney for, that sort of thing. All in here, pleas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grand Final Tickets - wanted, for sale, will sell kidney for, that sort of thing. All in here, p

A "friend" on facebook is claiming to have haggled NMFC to sell one of their packages for $450. Seems too cheap to me, but thought I'd report here.

Re: Grand Final Tickets - wanted, for sale, will sell kidney for, that sort of thing. All in here, p

NMFC told me $1050 per package no better

Wanted 1 adult ticket seated or standing
will pay up to $400 a ticket

bought tickets from crocmedia including grand final breakfast for 500 this morning, they might be even lower now.

bought tickets from crocmedia including grand final breakfast for 500 this morning, they might be even lower now.

Do you have a contact # for them? Googled them and came up with a website but the only way you could contact was by email..

Also, if I still wanted tickets, there's a list of onsellers somehwere on the afl website. Just ring around and make some offers, sounds like some are getting a little desperate.

Still looking for tickets

Need 1 standing room ticket, 0432 996 219. Thanks!

Still looking for tickets

I have a concession standing you upgrade at gate 3 for $48. 0434585152 with offers

I have a concession standing you upgrade at gate 3 for $48. 0434585152 with offers

How much you talking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all.

Basically i have 2 standing tickets. I may be getting seating tommorow from my dad if that happens (i find out at around 11am) i will be selling my tickets. PM your mobile number and i will contact people to see who is still intrested. I will meet whoever at the G (ill be there from 10.30). I dont want to be stuck with tickets on the day!!!

Let me know. PM for price (which is what i paid for them which was above cost but cheap)

Ill explain more to people in a PM

Cheers and go pies!!!

If there is anyone who has got 2 (1 Concession and 1 Adult) Or (2 Adult) tickets available anywhere on the ground and who lives in Geelong (Can pick tickets up in the morning) can you please contact me on 0478227397 or Email at nofi22792@bigpond.com. Will pay face value plus 10% for both tickets.

Thanks. Go Cats!!!

1 Standing room or seated ticket wanted, Adult or consession. Please call or message 0422858833

Hey all.

Basically i have 2 standing tickets. I may be getting seating tommorow from my dad if that happens (i find out at around 11am) i will be selling my tickets. PM your mobile number and i will contact people to see who is still intrested. I will meet whoever at the G (ill be there from 10.30). I dont want to be stuck with tickets on the day!!!

Let me know. PM for price (which is what i paid for them which was above cost but cheap)

Ill explain more to people in a PM

Cheers and go pies!!!

Hi been trying to PM but can't, please if tickets are still available call 0422858833

Can someone please tel me if i have been ripped off? Bought a concession ticket today from a guy..After he left i noticed that there is only one barcode on it at one end. Dont tickets have barcodes at both ends? I called him after and he said the concession tickets only have one barcode on the end..Can someone with a concession ticket please tell me if their ticket has a barcode at each end..Thanks

Can someone please tel me if i have been ripped off? Bought a concession ticket today from a guy..After he left i noticed that there is only one barcode on it at one end. Dont tickets have barcodes at both ends? I called him after and he said the concession tickets only have one barcode on the end..Can someone with a concession ticket please tell me if their ticket has a barcode at each end..Thanks

Not sure about concession but my ordinary ticket has a barcode only one end hope that helps :)

hey mate you didnt get ripped off. A lot of scalpers rip of the lables on the right hand side. This side has the price written on it. I just bought a ticket which had $36 written on the right hand side (can be torn off)

They do it so people dont see how cheap they get the tickets.

Need 1 ticket, I'm happy to pay ticket price plus 10 percent... 0415684264

Cheers

You only need a barcode at one end to stick it in the turnstyle; so you'll get in.
Assuming it wasn't an online Ezyticket, the bit he ripped off would have just had the cost price, PAX number etc. No-one's going to know unless the ticket doesn't scan at the turnstyle - but if for some reason the scanner doesn't work properly, you'll have some explaining to do. Make sure you bring your student or pension card, or whatever entitles you to a concession.

I've never bought a ticket online for a grand final, but Ezytickets for most games have a barcode at each end - but you'll only scan one end of it to get in.

To MCC memebers the reserve is apparently being opened up to restricted members who buy tickets in 10 minutes time.

Feel free to make comments about my fellow members being scared of the rain, Melbourne supporters enjoying the extended ski season, group of disgraceful people etc here to :p.

To MCC memebers the reserve is apparently being opened up to restricted members who buy tickets in 10 minutes time.

Feel free to make comments about my fellow members being scared of the rain, Melbourne supporters enjoying the extended ski season, group of disgraceful people etc here to :p.

Correct. On sale from 11.45. Think they are $260 or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back