Unofficial Preview Grand Final vs the Dishlickers - Opposition Supporters Welcome (Banter thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn’t expect a Melbourne fan to understand fun or a joke…
We’ve been banned from Mt Buller for two years, our fun is gone

Honestly never heard of it.

Maybe I am the posh f***er.
Thredbo is the NSW side of the border and is the Toorak to Buller’s Glen Waverley

Funny coming from Melbourne fans who slam Whitten cheating on his missus yet back Lyon.

You’re going in circles in this banter, find something new other than that and umpire pets.
Quoted for proof that a Bulldogs fan was able to identify a geometric shape. A genuine white whale.

Will the AFL just give Treloar a premiership medal even if he is on the losing side so that his feelings aren't hurt and he can feel the love?

Having to do a round 2 poor Adam tour this week after him getting critism for being worst on ground v the Lions is pretty sad for a grown man

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will the AFL just give Treloar a premiership medal even if he is on the losing side so that his feelings aren't hurt and he can feel the love?

Having to do a round 2 poor Adam tour this week after him getting critism for being worst on ground v the Lions is pretty sad for a grown man

he's softer than a cheese stringer that bloke

Shoe in for the Norm Smith.

I hope you take this with the enormous respect with which it is offered: it takes an impressively long-lasting, pungent and persistent aroma of failure, one Bulldogs supporters would only encounter in their worst Jarman induced nightmares, to manage to go into a grand final, against Footscray no less, somehow generating enough pity to be the sentimental public favourites despite being the actual favourites. Both the biggest indictment and most impressive achievement of your football club in living memory. Incredible.

I don't mind you guys beating us as long as you beat us on merit and not from the ridiculous umpiring that happened last time. I want to walk away from the game thinking the best team won. That's all I ask for.

Start blaming umpires you have lost already, see Port Adelaide board for reference.

Yep as bad as Port were they still touched up Geeeelong, by 40 odd points, you doubled that, so I guess you are only twice as good as Port.
You beat Brisbane by 1 pt
We beat them by 33 points the week before.
Melbourne are 33 times better than the Bulldogs.

Hope they ordered a 24th premiership medal in case the Bulldogs win. Bob's surely gunning for a second.

Still can't believe he was the only player to ever miss a grand final.
Bob wants a Premiership Medal, but then takes a position at Freo. That's just silly.

You would think the posh boys from the eastern suburbs would be at least somewhat considerate of mental health issues especially after Mitch Clark.

Oh wait this is the same section of Melbourne that votes in Matthew Guy and Tim Smith. Carry on.
Mitch Clark dogged us, bloke was as much of a w***er as Treloar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Grand Final vs the Dishlickers - Opposition Supporters Welcome (Banter thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back