Unofficial Preview Grand Final vs the Dishlickers - Opposition Supporters Welcome (Banter thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Clark dogged us, bloke was as much of a w***er as Treloar.
He was my favourite player. Had 11 on my back, got lucky there in the end

He was my favourite player. Had 11 on my back, got lucky there in the end
Think everyone loved his first few games. Then he took a year off being paid and went to Geelong. campaigner

Think everyone loved his first few games. Then he took a year off being paid and went to Geelong. campaigner

Front ended contract, got the bulk of his pay while being injured for the majority of it and was still able to con the club into a paid holiday before he came back and was like "nah too hard to play for Melbourne, I wanna play for a good side."

My favourite players went Jurrah to Clark to Howe to Frost to SGTR.

I'm very worried that Trent will leave us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would think the posh boys from the eastern suburbs would be at least somewhat considerate of mental health issues especially after Mitch Clark.

Oh wait this is the same section of Melbourne that votes in Matthew Guy and Tim Smith. Carry on.
87E786B7-0B03-4CA8-AC95-776AA47A6860.jpeg

happy-gilmore-talk-about-your-all-time-backfires.gif

Got a 100 on Viney his odds are too good at 21 bucks. but ill load up on Gawny or Petracca then some on Bont just incase
No offence to Jack, but if he is our best player, then I struggle to see us winning the GF. For us to win the GF, Oliver, Gawn or Trac probably need to be Norm Smith. If those three turn up, we're a great chance...

You would think the posh boys from the eastern suburbs would be at least somewhat considerate of mental health issues especially after Mitch Clark.

Oh wait this is the same section of Melbourne that votes in Matthew Guy and Tim Smith. Carry on.
I got confused and thought I was voting for The Bull.
images (31).jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Grand Final vs the Dishlickers - Opposition Supporters Welcome (Banter thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back