Universal Love Grand final week general discussion - Opposition supporters welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Beautiful display of football last night by the demons! Wanted to get down and support for the prelim as I’m based in Perth but tickets sold out.

If I can snag a granny ticket I’ll change my allegiance for a day to support and cheer on the dees just like back in 2000

Congratulations guys what a magnificent performance against Geelong made me smile and big maxi Gawn was outstanding what a lad. Enjoy these moments they are truly magnificent

Gary Lyon you’d think but I’d love it if was possible for it to be Neale
I doubt he’s up to flying to be honest.

Suspect that the Daniher house and the Barassi house will be the first two stops for the cup if we win though.

Was at the game last night, masterclass from Gawn and the mids and the neutrals have all gone all in on the Dees!

A lot of 2017 Richmond about your side - half the team in career best form, with a healthy smattering of all Australians - this is your time 👍🏻

Does Biffinator still post around these parts? Surely he needs to roll out a preview for the big dance?!

⁠Congratulations to all of you, You've done it so hard over the years. As a Richmond fan, I'm hoping that you boys can do what we did in 2017 and break the drought, it does so much for your club. I have a great uncle who passed away a few years back, and while it's heartbreaking that he never got to see this, he would be so proud of his beloved dees, One more to go, you can do it. ❤⁠💙

Congrats Dees fans.

You guys are playing a phenomenal brand of football and that third qtr demolition of the Cats was a sight to behold.
The trio of Petracca, Oliver and Viney is the perfect combination where they are all tough, get the hard ball and still have the polish to hurt teams by foot.

Really feel for Melbourne fans stuck in Victoria. If the same covid situation happened to us in 2017 I would certainly feel cheated after waiting so long and going through so many tough times in recent times.

Hope you guys get the job done for Neale in particular!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minor premiers who make the grand final in AFL era:

1990 Essendon = Loss
1991 West Coast = Loss
1992 Geelong = Loss
1993 Essendon = WIN
1994 West Coast = WIN
1995 Carlton = WIN
1996 Sydney = Loss
1997 St Kilda = Loss
1998 North = Loss
2000 Essendon = WIN
2001 Essendon = Loss
2004 Port Adelaide = WIN
2006 West Coast = WIN
2007 Geelong = WIN
2008 Geelong = Loss
2009 St Kilda = Loss
2010 Collingwood = Draw, then WIN
2011 Collingwood = Loss
2012 Hawthorn = Loss
2013 Hawthorn = WIN
2014 Sydney = Loss
2016 Sydney = Loss
2017 Adelaide = Loss
2021 Melbourne = ???

9-14-1 record

Melb supporters wanting an extra for their mob on GF day please PM. Best mate is a Dee, have my beanie from the PF where I was cheering every Gawn goal.

Mate can only access one ticket for the GF so has to sit there on his own (amongst Dee's faithful, but cmon would be better with a mate next to him)

Happy to pay for the privilege.

Hope you guys win the GF. Might be the last Neale Daniher gets to see.

A little unfair Dogs get a week off. I suppose all to do with quarantine?

Should be a fast exciting game but think Gawn might be the difference.

Got me second Vax yesterday. Feel a little run down like a regular flu today and the arms bloody tender but all in all no worries.
Get em done campaigners
You’re super brave, Kent

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Grand final week general discussion - Opposition supporters welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back