Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

People still playing on PS4?

I'm back in Australia for a bit and it'd be nice to play a bit. I found the servers in Europe very glitchy and I'd be hearing 5-6 languages in my ear so hard to really communicate.

trick is to get to know other cash grinders... get in the same lobby and on mic. Start booting people. Ive made 6m since sunday playing a bit each night after the wife goes to sleep
Yeah usually get a couple of my mates on and we grind. My mate has crap internet so basically he is the ticket to solo public sessions. I found myself today in a solo lobby and appeared offline so no one can join me. I'm grinding selling cars. Payed out my warehouse investment in about 12 top range car sales.

Ok, I'm a rookie and have 1.5 mil. Got a weed farm and a meth lab but not making a lot of coin. What should i buy next?will a bunker be better than a hanger or vice versa?
Coke lab is the best

Ok, I'm a rookie and have 1.5 mil. Got a weed farm and a meth lab but not making a lot of coin. What should i buy next?will a bunker be better than a hanger or vice versa?

Do car import/exports. That's where the dollars are. Shifting crates is a piece of piss as well. Both these are easy to do solo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm running a biker club,do i have to go to that computer to find the opportunity to buy an office and a warehouse?
Like i said i'm a rookie. Thanks though and Sicko
Buy the office & warehouse through phone, internet & dynasty office

Next question:D says i have to register as a ceo so does that mean i have to shut down my biker club? I'm guessing yes
Just retire in interaction menu then register as CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back