Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should I buy this game purely to play online? I see there's a lot of gungas on here like Lance and Tupperware so I hope they're not the majority playing :$
au contraire, Tupps and I are the majority of players. Even when we're not playing we still form a majority.

Picked this up from target for $64 bucks, game installed, Updates downloading but i am getting a black screen after the Rockstar sirens screen :mad:

Not off to a great start!

Edit: Game Restart fixed that problem. Phew!

one awesome thing with the new game is you can sprint without spamming the button. Bloody useful for triathlons or anything requiring a chase. You can change your setting to Standard FPS controls for 3rd and 1st person (which might be handy if you're so into Destiny mode like me and you keep walking around crouching instead of running). Then, if you go to FPS mode you can actually run simply by pressing L3, and toggle from jogging to running just by pressing it. No more RSI from spamming X or A.

It's pretty cool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one awesome thing with the new game is you can sprint without spamming the button. Bloody useful for triathlons or anything requiring a chase. You can change your setting to Standard FPS controls for 3rd and 1st person (which might be handy if you're so into Destiny mode like me and you keep walking around crouching instead of running). Then, if you go to FPS mode you can actually run simply by pressing L3, and toggle from jogging to running just by pressing it. No more RSI from spamming X or A.

It's pretty cool

That's awesome, that final triathlon was literally the worst mission in the game with all the mashing of X you had to do. :thumbsdown:

Anyone know what I'd get trading my PS3 version at jb hifi? I know they're a bit more generous with trade in prices than eb
well i traded in FIFA 14 on PS3 and PS4 aswell as NBA 2K14 ps4 today for wwe

FIFA 14 PS3: $6.60
FIFA 14 PS4: $11
NBA 2K14 PS4: $11

absolute disgrace, i wasnt expecting to have the PS4 games so ****ing low :mad::cry:

so you might get around that

well i traded in FIFA 14 on PS3 and PS4 aswell as NBA 2K14 ps4 today for wwe

FIFA 14 PS3: $6.60
FIFA 14 PS4: $11
NBA 2K14 PS4: $11

absolute disgrace, i wasnt expecting to have the PS4 games so ******* low :mad::cry:

so you might get around that
When I traded fifa 14 to pre order this a month ago I got $22 at jb lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back