Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly speaking guys... is the game worth getting twice?

I wasn't planning on getting it again, but the lure of 30 player shenanigans and the $59 pre-order price from Dick Smith was too much for me to avoid. If you didn't enjoy online, then I guess I would probably lean towards 'no'.

Also found I am actually enjoying going through the story. Because I'd spaced it out so much the first time, I forgot bits of it. Lots of little things fit in well now that I know how it ends.

Is there much/any additional single player content over the original?

I never got to finish it as my 360 died so I'm tempted to pick this up again.

Honestly speaking guys... is the game worth getting twice?
If you have a mic and a good group to play with - yes.

If you don't have a mic and plan on just matchmaking to random lobbies/playing single player - probably not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol... that was my brother. Next time Ill give u some wins.. I noticed you had only eve won 3 races ever :oops:

The pressure gets to me lol :/

In game racing through the streets from cops I do it fine, using the handbrake to turn etc, as soon as its race mode I fly off a corner lol.

There was one race last night where I cruised to the pier, 6 minutes later you two were still racing lol, I drove back and you were still racing. What happened there?

lmao
Did you win at least?
Actually I did, because one mate was chirping the whole time so on the last lap my other friend was last so did a suicide run and hit him on the last corner and I Steve Bradburied home. Was a massive troll when i saw 9k

EB will give me $11.50 with my 15% discount for GTA 5 Xbox 360 so

Will price match with Big W which is $64 and get the game for $52 :)

Take it to jb hifi you'll get $12 for it and use the 20% voucher you get for free by signing up for their music trial thing. You'll end up paying about $43

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back