Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they made it easier to low tanks? What are the tips and tricks.

Struggled to ever blow a tank, only done it once with a sticky bomb but must have been on his last legs.

Finally got my own tank, seems I get blown very easily lol
I think it needs a few rpgs or stickies, I vaguely remember being able to kill the driver if you shoot at the right spot. Have also heard you can sometimes hit the fuel tank and it drains after a few mins, so it can't drive but can still shoot

Side note, found a new way to make small change.

Passive mode - find some people killing each other - pick up all the cash that drops - occasionally help proceedings along by pushing other players off roofs and into the path of traffic

Logged on online on the weekend and started with my player taking a shower in my apartment. Turn off the shower, turn around and there is someone sitting on the toilet watching me.
Did you save the gameplay?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i heard that the assassination missions don't pay out like they used to
I know the first was was severely nerfed, haven't seen anything about the rest though.

I've only done 1 assassination since I finished it. Got a pretty massive return. I read somewhere that if you invest in the stock you ruined when it's at a major low it doesn't skyrocket like it used to. I did the one assassination mission and I can buy anything I want. I've been distracted by just buying supercars and doing them up. I don't think you get anything besides regular income of you buy businesses. Some take ages to just break even.

Everytime I do a mission it crashes after it ffs. Online is supposed to be fun but atm its a chore
I'm finding ways to have fun. Just killed 2 tanks. Plainly they were not concerned with the 5 flashing red lights on the road next to where I was hiding :D

I played this on ps3 and finished it when it first came out and thought it was awesome but now on ps4 I'm loving the game twice as much as I did the first time around. I'm loving first person mode (except in planes and helicopters). Haven't really played online that much because all my old crew members are still on ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back