Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well that settles it then.

o_O

I find that you just want to have an argument. Perhaps you enjoy visiting hookers or you relate to them another way?

I didn't really read the article so I didn't even know she was a "pro" , makes her complaints even less valid and pathetic.

I think that opinion is stupid. What someone does for a job doesn't justify abusing them. Unless they work for Facebook. However:

That is equally as stupid.

Ridiculous, I dont see how males are portrayed any better? It's more common in this game to be a cop killer. If you really wanted to get fickle, killing prostitutes is the least of the games "worries"

As I stated, you basically can't play the game without killing police officers
You kill 90% males
The game promotes reckless driving
The game promotes drugs and crime.
The game teaches you that the big $$$ is in drugs, and not killing a hoe for you $50 back.

We should make a petition against this group for being sexist and disregarding the feelings of the male population.

Ridiculous, I dont see how males are portrayed any better? It's more common in this game to be a cop killer. If you really wanted to get fickle, killing prostitutes is the least of the games "worries"

You kill 90% males
The game teaches you that the big $$$ is in drugs, and not killing a hoe for you $50 back.

We should make a petition against this group for being sexist and disregarding the feelings of the male population.

I would sign that petition and maybe we can stop target from selling women.

I find that you just want to have an argument. Perhaps you enjoy visiting hookers or you relate to them another way?
No it was just a bizarre statement. Of course they pay taxes. But that still doesn't justify abusing someone.

You kill 90% males

No I was saying that the claim that being a hooker makes someone's opinion less relevant is stupid. Banning the game is ludicrous, as I've stated several times.

No it was just a bizarre statement. Of course they pay taxes. But that still doesn't justify abusing someone.

Prostitutes pay taxes? So they give invoices out to customers do they?

No I was saying that the claim that being a hooker makes someone's opinion less relevant is stupid. Banning the game is ludicrous, as I've stated several times.

It makes there opinion on the game less relevant.

No they don't actually. It's all profit.
Someone I know became one. She does a tax return and it's apparently a bitch to do. But perhaps she's the minority. My knowledge of sex worker's tax arrangements isn't overly extensive.

Someone I know became one. She does a tax return and it's apparently a bitch to do. But perhaps she's the minority. My knowledge of sex worker's tax arrangements isn't overly extensive.
Maybe if they're working in a brothel they would pay taxes but street workers wouldn't.

I'm of course talking about street workers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was my favourite part:

"In this case, the male gamers are saying they don’t mind violence against themselves in this game. Implicit in this is the recognition that if men don’t mind, then women have to put up with it."

So Rockstar should just employ a double standard because she's an idiot? o_O

This was my favourite part:

So Rockstar should just employ a double standard because she's an idiot? o_O

But female gamers play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back