Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does strength have anything to do with how many hits you can take ? And how do you build it up ? (For online character)

At least you can still get GTA V at Big W, people still shop there right?
I got "Who Killed Channel Nine" (actually quite interesting) and "Photographic History of Australian Football" for $4 there earlier this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the Hydra is back, and an aircraft carrier! New helicopter gunships and SWAT APCs too:thumbsu:

I bet it will be a next-gen release ONLY:thumbsdown:

If you watch the trailer you can see that they are for BOTH last gen and current gen versions

Has anyone else been experiencing connection issues since the last patch ?
Yep, but my connection is terrible at the best of times. Seems a lot worse on GTA than on other games in saying that. (PS3)

Yep, but my connection is terrible at the best of times. Seems a lot worse on GTA than on other games in saying that. (PS3)
I'm on the ps4 but in the same boat. Never had the best internet but it's only gta that I'm having issues with. I just got booted from a game when I was one checkpoint from winning a race finally.

Played a bit of the story line last night as my net is fully used for the month. I was in Michaels house getting changed for the first lester mission. Heard a big bang and thought it must have been from the tv as I had the sound from the TV on listening to the big bash match.

I then went outside to go to lesters and noticed a 747 crashed upside down on the neighboring houses lol. I took photos but have to figure how to upload

Played a bit of the story line last night as my net is fully used for the month. I was in Michaels house getting changed for the first lester mission. Heard a big bang and thought it must have been from the tv as I had the sound from the TV on listening to the big bash match.

I then went outside to go to lesters and noticed a 747 crashed upside down on the neighboring houses lol. I took photos but have to figure how to upload

In game, go to gallery, then there is an option to upload to social club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back