Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got GTA V on PS4 last night. Hope some of the good posters/regulars on here still play so I can get a game with you.

Noo don't say that. That's the reason I didn't play it on PS3, I would've thought with an extra year and way better hardware they would have reduced the load times ffs.
I'll get GTA V tomorrow for PS4 if you tell me how much gig it is to install. Finally got my proper internet back so I've been boosting my account on PS3 the last two days and 2 months before that I went up 23 ranks in 5

My PSN keeps signing me out and giving me dumb new errors to google each time so whilst I'd love to give that a go, it won't be happening anytime soon :(

Do people still this issue with PS4?
I've heard the PS4 network has been getting DDoS attacks as of late which may be why

Um doing the Barry mission with Trevor and it seems to be stuck, got nothing left to kill and I'm still running around high.
Yeah that happened to me too. I ran out the area and restarted it and it worked the next time for me.

Didn't Sony have all their in-house corporate emails stolen or something just recently?
I knew Sony Pictures did, didn't think it was the rest of the company though?

Been semi-following the saga, it's all kinds of messed up for those who work there. Not mention their families.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew Sony Pictures did, didn't think it was the rest of the company though?

Been semi-following the saga, it's all kinds of messed up for those who work there. Not mention their families.

Yeah - it would be tough on the families if intimate details got out. I was wondering if this and DDoS attacks were part of the same attack? The Pirate Bay went down a few days ago as well, to further muddy the waters.

Counterattack?

Um doing the Barry mission with Trevor and it seems to be stuck, got nothing left to kill and I'm still running around high.
I had a similar thing with the Sidetracked mission before The Big Score. Got in the helicopter to go pick up the train but there was no map dot and the train had vanished. Had to completely exit the mission and start it again.

Yeah - it would be tough on the families if intimate details got out. I was wondering if this and DDoS attacks were part of the same attack? The Pirate Bay went down a few days ago as well, to further muddy the waters.

Counterattack?
Apparently it's everything, addresses, names, social security. Heard a theory it was DPRK in response to The Interview.

Last I heard, the hackers promised a "Christmas present" and have also said harm will come to the staff and families unless they "denounce the false of Sony" (bad English in the email that was sent.

Scary stuff indeed.

Apparently it's everything, addresses, names, social security. Heard a theory it was DPRK in response to The Interview.

Last I heard, the hackers promised a "Christmas present" and have also said harm will come to the staff and families unless they "denounce the false of Sony" (bad English in the email that was sent.

Scary stuff indeed.

1. North Korea couldn't even hack my internet password.
2. If DPRK was behind it, they would've outsourced it to China.

wish they'd stop patching all the money glitches. I wanna make bank baby

Scary stuff indeed.

Koreans? Wonder why they never went apeshit over Team America: World Police? That movie wasn't very nice to Kim Jong Il at all!

I have held up 20 stores online with two different characters and still no trophy. also had to collect letter scraps twice as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back