Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of rumours on GTAForums.com about a Liberty City story mode DLC, a leaker that has leaked quite a few updates early, including contents of the Heists and Lowriders and so on, and is one of the only trusted leakers on that site, has said that he is waiting on this week to be able to confirm if what he is finding is true.

Will be firing up GTA for the first time in months this afternoon/evening when one of my mates comes over - if anyone is around for some online mayhem give me a holler.

Lots of rumours on GTAForums.com about a Liberty City story mode DLC, a leaker that has leaked quite a few updates early, including contents of the Heists and Lowriders and so on, and is one of the only trusted leakers on that site, has said that he is waiting on this week to be able to confirm if what he is finding is true.
Just when I think I'm making progress on my backlog. :(

Recently purchased this game and it came with a redeemable code for $1 million in game. I redeemed the code in the Xbox store, but I didn't receive the money in the game. Anybody have an idea what I'm supposed to do to get the money?

Recently purchased this game and it came with a redeemable code for $1 million in game. I redeemed the code in the Xbox store, but I didn't receive the money in the game. Anybody have an idea what I'm supposed to do to get the money?

Contact rockstar but it's probably expired

So I thought I had found a bug in the game, it ended up just being me and my stupidity.

I've had a Moonbeam Lowrider for quite some time now and I was starting to become a bit tired of it, I took it to Benny's to see how much I could sell it for, a little over $300,000. I went to drive back to my apartment to store it away while I made up my mind. On the way back, another player decided to blow me and my car up. I wasn't too fussed, there would be no charge from Mors Mutual. I called them up, and had it fixed. I left it for a bit and drove around in a traffic doing some random stuff. I went to go pick it up from the bay and it wasn't there, weird, I go back to my garage, it wasn't there either, weird. I leave my garage and call my mechanic, I choose the particular garage, and it wasn't there. I send a message to Rockstar Support and explain the situation. They get back to me the next morning and say that they'll put 580,000 dollars in my account. Sweet as! I was going to sell the car anyway so I ended up getting more from it, I was pretty happy.

A couple of days later I was taking a Lowrider to Benny's, but on the way I accidentally damaged it. Being stingy, instead of the laying the unually expensive damage cost, I took it to my garage just around the corner. As I enter the garage, i see my custom Moonbeam sitting there. Umm what? Wait, what? I then realise and remember what had happened...

Before I took my Moonbeam to Benny's to see the sell price, I accidentally damaged it. So I took to my garage which is just around the corner, it was after this in which I was blown up by the other player. Instead of being to sent to the garage in which I expected it to be sent to, it was sent to the garage that I totally forgot about.

So I pretty fooled Rockstar Support into giving me 580,000 for a car that never actually disappeared.

Thanks for the moolah R*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone knows about the Pacific standard glitch? Where you just constantly replay the heist finale without doing the boring setups

Yeah this still works, a few of my mates were doing it regularly before a better glitch came out a few days ago! Not sure if I can talk about it or post links in this thread though.

How does that work?
Heist Host gets 0% (Cut gets spread across other members)
Everyone Gets In The Dingy (Host Must Not Be The Driver)
Host Opens Dash board, Press close Application (Cancel & Okay Screen)
Once Dingy goes passed under the bridge and before hitting the yellow marker, a member tells the host to press okay and close the application

if done correctly, when the leader loads up the game, they'll be able to Replay the heist without the setups and other members would have been paid their cut
Yeah this still works, a few of my mates were doing it regularly before a better glitch came out a few days ago! Not sure if I can talk about it or post links in this thread though.
Is it the same as above?

Heist Host gets 0% (Cut gets spread across other members)
Everyone Gets In The Dingy (Host Must Not Be The Driver)
Host Opens Dash board, Press close Application (Cancel & Okay Screen)
Once Dingy goes passed under the bridge and before hitting the yellow marker, a member tells the host to press okay and close the application

if done correctly, when the leader loads up the game, they'll be able to Replay the heist without the setups and other members would have been paid their cut

Is it the same as above?

Nah far from it, has to do with car duplicating. PM me and I can link you?

Gotten into online missions and stuff over the last few weeks.

Can you only do a heist once and get paid once? or multiple times for multiple payments? so for example, the Prison heist multiple times.

ps, nothing more annoying then when you're half way through shooting all the prison guards etc in that heist and constantly the pilot/demolition fail. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back