Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
took me atleast 20 times to do the final mission, mainly because the pilot couldn't evade the cops and went straight to the drop off point :mad:

One of the hardest things for me , was trying to get into the plane. Because there was SWAT everywhere and if it wasn't me getting shot it was my teammate :mad:

and its true i can keep the same profile as i did on xbox360?
yep, it was so easy on the PS4. go to Online > Character Transfer and something to do with the social club or something and it's done. might be a little different on the xbox but it would still be simple

took me atleast 20 times to do the final mission, mainly because the pilot couldn't evade the cops and went straight to the drop off point :mad:
on the PS3 (and maybe 360) there was a glitch where if there was more than one person in a vehicle the stars would never start flashing. the only way to get them to start flashing would be for someone to get out the car, and hop back in. so on the Prison Heist when you have to escape in the plane the stars would never start flashing, and it won't let you get out of the plane. so ****in frustrating.

but that's another good thing about the PS4 (and I'm guessing xbox one), they've fixed that bug. finished the heist a few times and not once has it stuffed up

If you wanna be lame..
Nah pretty sure it works. Rockstar social club so it doesn't matter. Maybe double check though.

i dont know anyone that plays it on xbox1 but i know a few who do on PS4 and it would be good to do heists with people i know.

Picked up this beast. All class.

qnulbugs90m-VnhdcH5khQ_0_0.jpg

SIJUEVK_iUC0vrD-iW6eig_0_0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Get on that shit!

My ps4 is dead and sent to bloody timbuktu or somewhere to be replaced, so hopefully they're still available by the time I get the new one back. Assuming, of course, that GTAVI hasn't been released by then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back