Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got this yesterday and it still hasn't finished installing.Is this normal for this game?

I'm at 89 %

Installing the game or downloading?

Installing really shouldn't take longer than 20 minutes.

says installing. My net is a bit slow at the moment cos Telstra are crap but this is ridiculous

Installing shouldn't be related to internet, is it from a disc?

I'd cancel it and restart it.

I've done that twice and yeah from a disc.xbox one.
Read a bit on the net and some say that the game is probably installed but there is heaps of updates that need to finish before it can start....

Pretty shit

Not sure how the XB1 works with updates but does that show separately in the download queue?

Bought that 3.1 million dollar office with the beach view, which was probably a stupid idea because now I can't afford a decent warehouse. Ah well, I'll get there someday. I could always sell my yacht but then I wouldn't look like an egotistical rich flog. It's all in the perception.

Bought that 3.1 million dollar office with the beach view, which was probably a stupid idea because now I can't afford a decent warehouse. Ah well, I'll get there someday. I could always sell my yacht but then I wouldn't look like an egotistical rich flog. It's all in the perception.
Gotta love GTA :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it easy to make money in this game yet?

Easy as in not a grind. I wasn't one of the lucky ones hackers gave billions to.

It's not easy and is still a grind, I still enjoy playing online though.

Does anyone on Xbox One want to do a heist or two either tonight or tomorrow night? I'm a shit peasant with only a million dollars. I've only done the first two heists as well.

Just got it for ps4 so a lvl 1 noob online. Happy to jump on and play heists or races or whatever it is to earn some cash.
Last Team Standing modes. Runners v Zentornos and that stuff. I also have a leveling up job which is just picking up RP bags and delivering them and that requires an extra person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back