Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I wanted to do was 100% the single player. But the stunt jumps nearly drove me to self-harm, so I had to give up.

Anyone know a quick rp solo method? I had a job but it requires 2 players.

I find the best thing to do is find a job that you enjoy, then it doesn't necessarily feel like you're grinding away at something. For me, I love Last Team Standing missions so I'll just join a random BMX vs Zentornos, Runners vs Zentornos, T20 vs Rockets, that type of thing.

If you're looking for something completely solo though, you can't go past the Cleaning the Cat House mission. If you wait around for fifteen minutes each time you do it, you'll rack up twenty grand and 3300-odd RP. Super easy to exploit too. Grab a helicopter, land on the roof, bypass all the enemies, fly back.

Is the new DLC just new features for online? No single player or new/expanded map?

New online DLC drops tonight, looks pretty sick. I have 19 mil saved from glitching back in the day, looking forward to buying one of those high rise offices

Do you know when tonight? Thought it was dropping here tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cargobob in civilian colours?

actual_1465290656.jpg

I'll be away for a week, but next week i'm in. However, I must warn you that any heists involving Doctor Colossus will involve copious amounts of whingeing if things don't go absolutely perfect the very first time.

I'll be away for a week, but next week i'm in. However, I must warn you that any heists involving Doctor Colossus will involve copious amounts of whingeing if things don't go absolutely perfect the first time.

That's only if it's someone other than me that ruins it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back