Friends vs The Simpsons

• Friends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Simpsons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No, calling Friends "the best show ever made" is ridiculous.
Calling it "pathetic, on its best days" is realistic.
Just because you may not appreciate its intricacies, does not mean it isnt a good show. The Simpsons pale in comparison. It has no storyline, is only slightly funny, and has run out of ideas long ago. Friends would still be on TV if David Schwimmer didnt pull the plug. It always had fresh ideas, and even after watching all 10 seasons through about 5 times, it still makes me laugh. I cant remember the last time I laughed at the simpsons.

What the Hell. First of all, Simpsons isnt a sitcom, it is a cartoon. It has no ongoing storyline. Friends is the best show ever made. This poll is ridiculous.
Simpsons is a sitcom. Ongoing storylines isn't the main premise anyway, consistent characters is. Many sitcoms do not connect week to week. Do they not have flashbacks where all of Homer's stuff ups are recounted? Have they not had the classic family sitting around remembering things episode? Do they not have recurring characters like Sideshow Bob coming back to try and kill Bart? They are ongoing storylines.

Simpsons is a sitcom. Ongoing storylines isn't the main premise anyway, consistent characters is. Many sitcoms do not connect week to week. Do they not have flashbacks where all of Homer's stuff ups are recounted? Have they not had the classic family sitting around remembering things episode? Do they not have recurring characters like Sideshow Bob coming back to try and kill Bart? They are ongoing storylines.
None of that is an ongoing story line, its just a time filler. Ill give you sideshow bob. Either way, I believe Friends >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Simpsons. But obviously ive been outvoted by a bunch of 13 year olds. Never mind. Im happy in my mind that Friends is better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Greatest Ever Sitcom Round 4 - Friends vs The Simpsons

Back