Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scrubs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Scrubs for mine. Brilliant show.
Haven't seen much of the office.

This isn't meant to single you out, rather a general thing - shouldn't people who don't watch both shows abstain from voting? Surely you can't vote on a matchup without having seen both extensively.

Scrubs = Most overrated program ever

Absolute tripe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn't meant to single you out, rather a general thing - shouldn't people who don't watch both shows abstain from voting? Surely you can't vote on a matchup without having seen both extensively.

Quoted for truth. Few things dumber than saying, "oh I haven't seen A, so B is better". Huh? How can you have a valid opinion on something you haven't seen?

I don't mind Scrubs, but I much prefer The Office.

Not seen enough of The Office to vote for it, whilst I've seen enough of Scrubs and enjoyed it.

I vote Scrubs - though it isn't as good as people say it is.

This thread is funny, pretty much everyone says Scrubs is better yet The Office is winning the poll.

Empty kettles me thinks. :)
At least this one is a public poll unlike the MASH one. Can't believe that MASH will lose to Southpark or Married With Children to Futurama. Not stoked with Cheers losing to Bean either. Having a nightmare so far.

I will be on 86 from here on in with Simpsons and maybe Seinfeld my next favoured.

'Peep Show' beats them both.................and beats them well, although the Office is brilliant

At least this one is a public poll unlike the MASH one. Can't believe that MASH will lose to Southpark or Married With Children to Futurama. Not stoked with Cheers losing to Bean either. Having a nightmare so far.

I will be on 86 from here on in with Simpsons and maybe Seinfeld my next favoured.

The scarier thing is that one of Bean and Futurama are going to make the semi-final :eek:

Oh, and watch Get Smart beat Fawlty Towers. I'm calling it.

MASH vs Southpark, I don't really like any of them but would go Southpark.
Married with Children vs Futurama, I don't watch Futurama but remember MWC was pretty funny.
Bean > Cheers end of.
And Faulty Towers > Get Smart of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Greatest Ever Sitcom Round 4 - The Office (UK) vs Scrubs

Back