Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve seen that footage about a dozen times and it seems very inconclusive.

The guys a grub but it’s hard to see him going in my opinion.

You evidently have a conflict of interest, of some sort. A disclosure seems in order.

My defence lawyer even argued i was guilty back in the day. Dont trust them

Argued that with you?

They sometimes take that approach to help figure out how to defend your case.

The Tribunal chairman, David Jones, says Greene's past record is "totally irrelevant" in relation to this case.

OMFG I GIVE UP

Can the AFL become a even bigger joke?

Saintly my mother was a court recorder and I myself have sat on jury duty.

The basics of the legal system are fine in theory . .

BUT . . .

It often becomes a pi**ing contest between the barristers when a jury is present and truth is the last thing that is sought.

A barrister will construct a line of questioning to solicit a certain set series of answers - whether those answers are completely true or not because the legal system gives a witness no leeway whatsover.

Lawyers of all classes know this and take advantage.

The legal system has become farcical.
Wow you sat on a jury? You are definitely an expert with that qualification.

I’m sure when you arrested for yelling at a cloud you’ll be able to represent yourself.

The Tribunal chairman, David Jones, says Greene's past record is "totally irrelevant" in relation to this case.

OMFG I GIVE UP

They don't take loading into account. This is a case in isolation.

lol what's it going to take? someone to go blind before they suspend him? absolute joke and a bad look on the league when he gets off.

Might have to rip there eyes out before he gets Suspended

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anderson reads character references from Toby’s former junior coach and school principal.

That was a mistake. They just happened to be still laying on the desk from last week.

You evidently have a conflict of interest, of some sort. A disclosure seems in order.
No conflict of interest. Just a level head and some legal knowledge.

I’d love him to be rubbed out but if there’s no sufficient evidence then he shouldn’t be found guilty. Imagine if it was one of our guys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back