Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep and Just make the AFL look like a Joke

He gets off - the AFL get accused of looking after their GWS investment
He gets suspended - the AFL get accused of contriving a Collingwood v Richmond GF.

The AFL are damned whatever they do.

No conflict of interest. Just a level head and some legal knowledge.

I’d love him to be rubbed out but if there’s no sufficient evidence then he shouldn’t be found guilty. Imagine if it was one of our guys?
Putting hands/fingers near a guys eyes? Twice in two weeks?
Wouldn’t care if it was Grundy. Two weeks minimum!

No conflict of interest. Just a level head and some legal knowledge.

I’d love him to be rubbed out but if there’s no sufficient evidence then he shouldn’t be found guilty. Imagine if it was one of our guys?

I know. I was allowing myself to get carried away with the mob. I'm impressionable.

He gets off - the AFL get accused of looking after their GWS investment
He gets suspended - the AFL get accused of contriving a Collingwood v Richmond GF.

The AFL Gare damned whatever they do.
The AFL were complicit in getting him off last week and are responsible for this weeks farce.

They SHOULD be damned for trying to rig the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably better if he does get off, then our boys will know that they still fighting against the best that GWS has and have to go hard as possible. A good mindset to have.

Tough game regardless

Yeah, if he gets off I don't want our boys falling into the trap that Brisbane did early in the last game. Would make for more over officiated shit again. That was a horrible spectacle.

Some of you are losing track of what is important here.

This little turd is a totally unrepentant sniper who has been given free reign by uncle AFL to do as he pleases.

Until he gets suspended he WILL continue to scratch and gouge, high kick and the rest of his dangerous nasty little antics until someone is hurt.

Some of you are losing track of what is important here.

This little turd is a totally unrepentant sniper who has been given free reign by uncle AFL to do as he pleases.

Until he gets suspended he WILL continue to scratch and gouge, high kick and the rest of his dangerous nasty little antics until someone is hurt.

+ message it sends to the rest of the comp
+ junior ranks

The AFL were complicit in getting him off last week and are responsible for this weeks farce.

They SHOULD be damned for trying to rig the competition.
Just out of interest how does the AFL get to David Jones the Tribunal chairman. He is no lightweight. He has a reputation to protect. What's the method Gil uses to bend him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back