Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

We should be the better man and not boo. Makes a mockery of Bucks comments post Anzac Day.

Nothing wrong with booing in the right context!

Pendles was booed post-game for no reason, collecting an award backed by ex-servicemen on one of our nation's proudest days. Greene has a history of this filthy behaviour and would be entering our domain as a much maligned opposition player.

Fair game if you ask me.

He'll either get off or he wont. Out of our hands and you never know what happens at the tribunal. I'll try to not get emotional or excited over it and assume the worst...that he will get off.

It will also be an interesting exercise to test whether a fine means a fine, or whether a fine means a warning.

By that I mean if its the same offence as last week can he argue "I got a fine last week, be consistent and give me another". And can the tribunal argue, "you got a fine last week, you didnt listen to the reprimand, this time its a week"

He may have been fined on the basis of showing remorse. That is obviously hard to prove when you arrive late to a contest with 2 other players from GWS already on top of Neale, look around to check the coast is clear and snake your hand under to get to his eyes.

It impacted Neale’s participation in the game.

Premeditated and dangerous.

He could do some real damage.

No remorse.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I can't see him getting off this one, particularly after last weeks tribunal shambles. The guy is a great player, but lacks any kind of control with his onfield behaviour. He just loves playing dirty, and it must get him up and going during a match, particularly if the crowd is booing him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a little old school.

This Greene business is not helpful for GWS and of benefit to Collingwood hence I likes.

Really though if he did get a "lighter" sentence because of his remorse that could hurt his defence this time round.

Unfortunate... we’ll have to advertise for the real estate he has left available in Brayden Maynards back pocket. He owned the whole pocket.

I think I'm a little bit surprised by the suspension, maybe because I haven't seen anything conclusive. Neale also did an interview on Channel 7 after the game, an articulate bloke and also unblemished.

I’m a little old school.

This Greene business is not helpful for GWS and of benefit to Collingwood hence I likes.

Totally.Been there done that many a time when we have been the team losing a player during finals. Carman J Cloke and Rocca spring to mind...all Grand Finals too. Four in fact.

No sympathy if the shoes on the other foot for a change. Even a little bit of rejoicing. Anything to improve our chances I'm all for.

Bull **** s**t he got the fine last week and did it again. Didn't learn so punishment must be escalated
Didn't even deserve a fine last week. Sure he plays a little rough, but putting your hands near someone's face is worthy of a suspension? Lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back