Club Legend
Apr 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University of Hawaii Rainbows
I wanted to do this after GF but resisted -

Swan abandoned the Magpie Army for money....got Chris Judd with money...now tries to throw money at Travis Cloke...

SUCK IT UP SWAN...you might have Judd but we have a premiership (that you will never be involved with) and a player with LOYALTY.

Macguire/Malthouse/Swan were going to win a flag for us - loyalty can't be bought

Enjoy wallowing in the swamps at Carlscum traitor.

hahaha, this bloke is a flog and he kicked Dale Thomas out of his house when he went to Carlton. We dont need him and dont want him to ever comeback to Collingwood. He can stick to the Corrupt football club and continue cheating.

hahaha, this bloke is a flog and he kicked Dale Thomas out of his house when he went to Carlton. We dont need him and dont want him to ever comeback to Collingwood. He can stick to the Corrupt football club and continue cheating.

I think you will find that when Eddie found out that Greg Swann was going to Carlton he told Daisy that he was to move out of Swann's Williamstown house immediately

I think you will find that when Eddie found out that Greg Swann was going to Carlton he told Daisy that he was to move out of Swann's Williamstown house immediately

That's the one

Arocca too, wonder of he still thinks north will become a power before us?

Arocca was a little different. He went to North with Eddie's blessing.

Yeah and then when onto take pot shots at collingwood where ever possible, at least swann was openly a money hungry parasite

Swan abandoned the Magpie Army for money....got Chris Judd with money...now tries to throw money at Travis Cloke...

SUCK IT UP SWAN...you might have Judd but we have a premiership (that you will never be involved with) and a player with LOYALTY.

Macguire/Malthouse/Swan were going to win a flag for us - loyalty can't be bought

Did they go after Travis?

Money hungry parasite is about right, fits in well with the Carlton culture. Had a lot of respect for the guy before he left and he has lost all of it since leaving.

They're desperate to get their hands on Derek Hine too. How much do you think it hurts them to know they're simply parasites, leeching off our success like one of those fish that sucker on the belly of a shark and feed off the scraps. :eek:

They're desperate to get their hands on Derek Hine too. How much do you think it hurts them to know they're simply parasites, leeching off our success like one of those fish that sucker on the belly of a shark and feed off the scraps. :eek:

Haha exactly.

Shows the quality of the club, or lack thereof.

Can't build its own success, spends most of its energy deriding its rivals (chiefly Collingwood), beating its chest, except they're the only ones listening to their deranged self-perception of grandeur.

This is Carlton. They poach, steal and cheat their way to winning flags. Not as easy today as it was in the 1970s, hence why they continue to linger in mediocrity.

Actually thought it was more about a 'new challenge' for him. He'd lifted us up and got us on track and was looking to do that again. People get well rewarded for that so I've no problems with the money.

He's still got a challenge ahead of him over there and we've all moved on.

And look what we've moved on to :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually thought it was more about a 'new challenge' for him. He'd lifted us up and got us on track and was looking to do that again. People get well rewarded for that so I've no problems with the money.

He's still got a challenge ahead of him over there and we've all moved on.

And look what we've moved on to :D

I do actually remember him saying that....A real cheap and overly used cop out if I ever heard one....The funny thing was how smug all the Carlton people were about it. Scoreboard reads:

Collingwood 1 - Carlton 0(and that aint changing anytime soon :cool:)

The challenge was counting all the dirty money Carlton threw at him in a brown paper bag

I do actually remember him saying that....A real cheap and overly used cop out if I ever heard one....The funny thing was how smug all the Carlton people were about it. Scoreboard reads:

Beg to differ.

Will be 2-0 in 12 months.

One of the reasons he moved was to work with Dick Pratt with a view to taking on a role in the Pratt empire later on. Problem is Dick died and he is stuck working with Sticks Kernahan who whilst he might have been a great player, is surely the worst president in the AFL!

I'm voting it will change next year Pies 2 Cheats 0

Now Gavin Brown tooo....give me a break Swan...i hope now Taz puts a huge price on his head for PSD and just to spite us you pay overs for him..keep trying..you can't take our flag!

Well Lockyer has already gone to Freo. Interesting though, smells like Carlton trying to get their hands on someone, anyone at the club to try and break down and steal our game plan.

Those leeches really can't do anything themselves can they, if they can't beat the best, steal from the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Greg Swan - Carlscum CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back