GRFL Season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

The quamby boys have hit the ground running, a few on here doubted their ability to recruit, they've thrown that theory out.
Timmy free one of the best footy brains ive come across, pencil them in for 4th

I would think these 2 as well as a few other committed local people have been trying there hardest to attract players for the last few years and they can still do that but why appoint them now and loose the chance of finding a coach from outside the club that might have contacts in other circles.

The quamby boys have hit the ground running, a few on here doubted their ability to recruit, they've thrown that theory out.

Quamby definitely was trying hard to get a coach from outside.
I know a guy that has never coached before and 32 years of age offered massive coin to do the job. And he lives 1hr 45 min away.

I never doubted that they couldn’t recruit but I did think a coach from outside might have different contacts and would help these blokes already at the club. Happy to be wrong if it means Quamby are on the improve.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those enquiring about Jason Butty.
These are his credentials in a side that finished 2nd last, in a shared forward line with Arho.
I would say, he either makes the most of the opportunities given, or he creates his own.
He and Montelbruno and Lampi all hailed from North Footscray if you want to Google.
Butty owns a gym in Port Melbourne so in good shape

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191126-181105_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191126-181105_Samsung Internet.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 174
For those enquiring about Jason Butty.
These are his credentials in a side that finished 2nd last, in a shared forward line with Arho.
I would say, he either makes the most of the opportunities given, or he creates his own.
He and Montelbruno and Lampi all hailed from North Footscray if you want to Google.
Butty owns a gym in Port Melbourne so in good shape
I think u will find one off the other brothers is better than all off them..

So Quamby to improve quite a bit
Hope they do, but Nyah had Butty and Arho and come second last. They were getting good returns on entries, but not enough and allowed to many through the other end.
But they're certainly good names for Quamby to get around as a group and hope they have something to look forward to.

By
Hope they do, but Nyah had Butty and Arho and come second last. They were getting good returns on entries, but not enough and allowed to many through the other end.
But they're certainly good names for Quamby to get around as a group and hope they have something to look forward to.
By the sounds off it they are up and abt and could have a ruckman heading that way aswell.. not 100% done but could be happening..

Remove this Banner Ad

GRFL Season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back