Roast Grumpy Old Thread II - the grumpiness continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Powers out here again. This time could be for days.
Ours came on for 4 hours then went off again yesterday lunch time, will be off till tomorrow night. Cellular internet data back on for first time in 2 days, fixed wireless nbn still off as the tower comes off the same feeder we are on. Getting used to this veiw at front door.

1000052451.gif

You might need to borrow a generator from koshari
Ours back in use again....

Been a game changer. Even if it took me 3 hours to rewire the switchboard. Fortunately i had the bits on hand.

Now we got some internet back its close to buisness as usual. Latest experience has probably bought forward a starlink acquisition.

Last edited:
And todays pushing someone in front of a bus award goes to my wife,

So we havnt had power for a few days and running off the generator. Wifes parents share the property and live in the residence 80m away but supplied from a common switchboard.

Last night helens mum was up till 11.30 reading so a had to stay up to turn the generator off, said to helen to tell her i would be switching the generator off at 11pm here on.

Therefore Helen tells her i said she gotta go to bed at 11pm because i will be stopping the generator. I said no i didnt, she can stay up all she likes why didnt you just tell her she would need to use a reading light?

That would be rude she said 😡

mower gets a flat tire, but the bit that pi$$es me off is the tire place has a a hole lot of historic club registered cars they must store inside out of hours that they park in all their carpark through the day, meaning literally no customer spots , both adjacent businesses are obviously annoyed by the practice as well as they have big signs saying customer parking only... so you always have to park up the road and lug the wheel to the entrance,

1726031555988.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Grumpy Old Thread II - the grumpiness continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back