Guest passes with AFL membership?

Remove this Banner Ad

You can buy a guest pass pack with your package if you plan on bringing somebody most weeks.
Usually you just buy a guest pass at the game.

Check the afl site for info.

hey, my parents got me an afl membership (silver) for christmas. im not sure how it fully works. i usually go to the football with mates who dont have any form of membership or my family, who prebook there seats and sit in the same seat every week. if i want to sit with the family, nhow much does it cost to reserve the seat, and how far in advance do i have to book it?

help will be very much appreciated.

hey, my parents got me an afl membership (silver) for christmas. im not sure how it fully works. i usually go to the football with mates who dont have any form of membership or my family, who prebook there seats and sit in the same seat every week. if i want to sit with the family, nhow much does it cost to reserve the seat, and how far in advance do i have to book it?

help will be very much appreciated.

My old man has an AFL membership and I can't remember exactly but it's very cheap (cheaper than gen adm). I think you'd only be looking at about $5-6.

My old man has an AFL membership and I can't remember exactly but it's very cheap (cheaper than gen adm). I think you'd only be looking at about $5-6.

Yeah you only pay the booking fee which is like $5.50 I think.

Has anyone else here had experience with buying guest passes? I checked the AFL site before I posted this and it does not say much about them.

Yeah you only pay the booking fee which is like $5.50 I think.

Has anyone else here had experience with buying guest passes? I checked the AFL site before I posted this and it does not say much about them.

The $5.50 is for the AFL member to book a reserve seat at MCG or TD.

A guest pass costs about $30.

Just checked $34 each

and usually a limit of 4 per game.
However, at the G, I have often bought 4 from one window, then gone to another window to buy more.

Guess pass availability depends on the game and expected crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Guest passes with AFL membership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back