Media Gun Swamprats Full Forward Set To Be Replaced By Co-Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

okeydokey.gif >>> philreich.png

The Sin City Swamprats Selectors have made the difficult decision to move okeydoke7 from his beloved FF position for our Round 13 Fixture against The Wonders

After a disappointing S38 by okeydokey's lofty standards (currently 8th in the Fred Medal race), the man with the longest CV in Sweet has agreed to do what is best for the Club:

"If somebody else wants it I’m not too worried while I’m not consistent posting wise!"

With The Rats' S38 campaign hanging by a thread, philreich was happy to take on the responsibility:

"I'm happy to have another crack at full forward."

More to come ...

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

This news will also be covered by the rule requiring the positional changes to be noted on the team sheets.

You seem to have gone to the trouble of a new thread for no benefit.

Thanks anyway.

This news will also be covered by the rule requiring the positional changes to be noted on the team sheets.

Thanks anyway.

Who p155ed in your cornflakes, Captain Crankypants?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks anyway.
You just focus on trying to knock off the bye.

You just focus on trying to knock off the bye.
Looks like another loss for us ...

Had several goes at the bye now, can't seem to find the secret to beating it. Oh well, it's been that kind of season.

tony has nothing to hide
Why would I have anything to hide, I'm just a nice Catholic boy who happens to run a completely legitimate waste management business and if anyone says otherwise, well, let's just say... they might have a little 'accident' with their garbage collection next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Gun Swamprats Full Forward Set To Be Replaced By Co-Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back