Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia - Night Four Mafia Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll change to dogs too Gralin.

And I only realised my brother was coming down after I signed up. It was a surprise visit so I apologise.
I'm not sure if I buy this but dogs is also high on my sus list so happy to go that way for now

Gralin

I assumed it was Fiji which is something for others to think about.
Definitely worth thinking about. Was there any reason you assumed Fiji, or just gut feel?

Definitely worth thinking about. Was there any reason you assumed Fiji, or just gut feel?

Gut feel from when he’s usually around during WW games and when the game started.

If it is dogs though, who’s his partner?

None of us I’m assuming and we’re running out of people!

What are the potential options of pairs?

If it is dogs though, who’s his partner?

None of us I’m assuming and we’re running out of people!

What are the potential options of pairs?
Yeah I'm not too sure now. If we believe Jhye, it means it was someone that was actively helping the village yesterday.

I suppose we could always ask him - who is in the mafia with you dogs105? :love:

Yeah I'm not too sure now. If we believe Jhye, it means it was someone that was actively helping the village yesterday.

I suppose we could always ask him - who is in the mafia with you dogs105? :love:

I wouldn’t put much on the ‘actively helping’ - from what I read Maj outed himself. KT and Fred I believe were the ones who called him out on the inconsistency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just catching up. Thats 4 on dogs?
I haven't voted yet, but I was leaning more Jhye or Chip.
I have dogs high on my sus list. Changing his vote about 5 times yesterday. I don't think it matters who he votes for because he can just knock off anyone he likes at night if he is mafia. Then being non existent today. Really weird activity.

Nervous Monkey GIF by PG Tips

D2
Day Two
Final votes
dogs1055
Sswans20111
dogs105 (ROSE) lynched by the village.

It is now Night three phase will end once all night actions have been submitted

Okay I'll cop the blame for that one, but I am a villager.

I have NFI now. P4L and MCBG are the only ones officially confirmed good now (having used their guns), right?

Okay I'll cop the blame for that one, but I am a villager.

I have NFI now. P4L and MCBG are the only ones officially confirmed good now (having used their guns), right?

I’m trusting Fred as well.

Game’s likely over if we don’t pick right tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia - Night Four Mafia Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back