Guns in SA school footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Kennedy now that is some quality talent the guy is unstoppable on the footy feild he will definitly play afl or at least for richmond. Strong hands, very quick and a gutsy player. All talent.

Another underated but very quality player is Michael Terminello this kid should be playing afl . He should have been drafted already. He makes or breaks whatever team he plays with. ALL CLASS!!!!! Matt Jones has no talent

i was watching modbury high school play the other day, they are a quality outfit. look out for this one kid specky mcgee, better than any other school player i've ever seen. if they weren't all stoned before the game they may of had a chance of winning. i hear that their full back harry chandler is like a brick wall in defence, only problem is his lack of comittment to footy and his tendency to 'nut out'. if he takes anger management classes and goes to rehab he may have a chance of playing afl.

Modbury High are a talented crew of footballers not only their full back but also their ruck Matt Jones. I watched him play lately, extremely talented young player. Word is Matt is expected to be drafted to the Demons or Richmond.

modbury high have a strong ruck department, they not only have ruck phenomenon matt jones, but they also have another 200cm+ player in mason somerville. absoultel guns those two.

The problem is mason has a small drug dependency and relies on steroids or crack for his 'fix' every day. The kid should settle down on the drugs and concentrate on his footy.

well bruce after watching Modbury it wouldnt take a genius to know that Sacred heart would get murdered on the footy feild by Modbury. Talented group of hard workers versus sacred heart who are no talent bums. Easy to figure out who would win. MODBURY RULES!!!

well bruce after watching Modbury it wouldnt take a genius to know that Sacred heart would get murdered on the footy feild by Modbury. Talented group of hard workers versus sacred heart who are no talent bums. Easy to figure out who would win. MODBURY RULES!!!

No talent bums mate have you actaully seen any football ever in your life. they have two AIS players (Australian Institue of Sport) who recently played in the Australian football team in South Africa. But I'm sure that they have no talent your probably right and yes ofcourse people in modbury would be just awesome. the only thing modbury could do to even remotley try and stop sacred heart would be to try and stab them and the knives would probably break on Matt Joses huge pecs. Basically what I'm trying to say is stop writing stupid shit that just proves you know absolutley nothing about football. Like seriously SHC is an awesome team and to not be able to realise this you must have downs

No talent bums mate have you actaully seen any football ever in your life. they have two AIS players (Australian Institue of Sport) who recently played in the Australian football team in South Africa. But I'm sure that they have no talent your probably right and yes ofcourse people in modbury would be just awesome. the only thing modbury could do to even remotley try and stop sacred heart would be to try and stab them and the knives would probably break on Matt Joses huge pecs. Basically what I'm trying to say is stop writing stupid shit that just proves you know absolutley nothing about football. Like seriously SHC is an awesome team and to not be able to realise this you must have downs

get over it mate, modbury high school would romp sacred heart, and yes they would also stab you!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bucks 8 if you have something to say about Modbury come to Tea Tree Plaza at 8 pm this THURSDAY night. Then see what you will have to say.

I forgot to mention some guns from SHC in the likes of, Nick Ramsey who although is injured at the moment will be a strong member for the quad on return, the much underated Aled Loy who plays down back but gets in the ebst every week because of his abiltiy to bring the ball up the ground and then theres always Cam Devisser who is just an absolute star. Just to mention a few more. oh and cant forget an absolute gun who just got injured very tragically today daniel hill is a star when hes out there and if he was taller would probably play AFL

keep an eye on Cameron Hitchcock - superstar small forward, has potential to go very far in footy

James Byers and Nathan Daniels from PAC are two of the most underrated footballers running around in the ISSA comp. Their performances on the weekend against Saints only furthers that claim.

Bucks 8 ur such a toy!! u no like every single player in the comp and suck up to all the players. i bet u dun even play. ur like the team water boy who wishes they could make it but cant so suk up to all the players

Bucks 8 ur such a toy!! u no like every single player in the comp and suck up to all the players. i bet u dun even play. ur like the team water boy who wishes they could make it but cant so suk up to all the players

That is actaully perfectly true i cant get a game sadly i try my hardest but i just dont have what it takes to be on the same pedestal as such great players Jordan. Its a shame becuase its been such a long hard road just sitting on the sidelines watching (Tears fall from eyes) I just wish someone would hold me and tell me everything was gonna be ok

Remove this Banner Ad

Guns in SA school footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back