Gurnsey numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Which player would you like to see wearing the following gurnsey numbers?

Can someone tell me who wore guernseys 4, 5 and 6 last?
Should be Martin because guess what? Deledio(3) + Martin(6) = Cotchin (9)
Should be Astbury or Griffiths because Nathan Brown was a champ until he broke his leg so we need a Nathan Brown replica to wear it.
Should be someone who is as good as Joel Bowden maybe reserve this one for Grimes or Gourdis when they get more games under their belt.
Come on guys what are people gonna do with 12 on the back of their guernseys?
Throw away their number 12 guernseys for another number?
Dont retire the number. Just some advice. This number should be given to a legend, or a potential star.

Can someone tell me who wore numbers 14, 22, 27, 30 and 31?
Dunno who should wear 24 and 32...

No. 4 is one of the great numbers for our club and I reckon Martin should be the one to be given it next.

And I agree with Khan. I thought Guernseys were some type of cow, not something footy players wear. :confused:

If we are serious about players earning lower numbers, I would suggest that only Martin, Nason and maybe Astbury have earned them. You need to be a regular top-22 player for that (maybe not exact top-22, but in the mix most weeks.)

Griffiths, Post, Webberley still have a way to go. Maybe Grigg too.

If we are serious about players earning lower numbers, I would suggest that only Martin, Nason and maybe Astbury have earned them. You need to be a regular top-22 player for that (maybe not exact top-22, but in the mix most weeks.)

Griffiths, Post, Webberley still have a way to go. Maybe Grigg too.

Grigg has requested a number which the club has agreed to.

I'm not sure if I agree with players like Dea and Nason getting upgrades. Nason still unsure if he'll make it in the long run lots of difficiencies in his game. Dea played 2-3 games?. Personally wouldn't mind Dusty running around in the number 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gurnsey numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back