Guts!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

yep it was guts and determination that got us over the line. i thought joey montagna was inspiration is the last quarter. he just kept on running and finding space, something that basically no one else could do.

Honestly, is Joey in the top 5 mids of the AFL? Surely, now.

big call as there's plenty of gun mids around. i'd say there are 2-3 standouts then you could put a blanked over another dozen with joey being one of them.

he's been an elite runner over the last 2-3 yrs but what he's also doing now is winning the hard ball and getting us plenty of clearances.

*Whinge deleted*

No they absolutely deserve to be losing their minds right now, that was a mind numbingly boring game of football that was lost from the get go - the fact that they took it off the dogs when they did is a real credit.

Montagna was superb.

*Whinge deleted*

4 premiership points are still 4 premiership points. Doesnt matter how you get them. Yes it wasnt pretty but who cares, we won and thats all that we care about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your right fellas, that was a horrible game of football. It was a miracle St.kilda won that game of football, they did play quite terrible for 3 1/2 quarters. It would fell even a million times worse if your a Western Bulldogs fan tonight, losing the game you had won and watching a very poor quality game of Australian rules football.

*Whinge deleted*
You are a little boy with a simple understanding of the game. It wasn't pretty agreed, but here are a few words you might like to add to your vocabulary.
Subtlety, endeavor, nuance ,pressure; here is an easy one for you, GUTS!!! Look them up and you might just understand how great the game of AFL is, even when it gets down and dirty. But then again you are a Magpie supporter and it is always the umpires fault. Your intellectual understanding and cognitive capacity is way beyond anything other than the cry of a deranged animal being led to slaughter as you bellow out "Ball!!!!". For your understanding I am not referring to Luke Ball here.

You are a little boy with a simple understanding of the game. It wasn't pretty agreed, but here are a few words you might like to add to your vocabulary.
Subtlety, endeavor, nuance ,pressure; here is an easy one for you, GUTS!!! Look them up and you might just understand how great the game of AFL is, even when it gets down and dirty. But then again you are a Magpie supporter and it is always the umpires fault. Your intellectual understanding and cognitive capacity is way beyond anything other than the cry of a deranged animal being led to slaughter as you bellow out "Ball!!!!". For your understanding I am not referring to Luke Ball here.

B******T. We played a bloody stupid brand of football and deserved to lose, just like last week. A team with the skill in the midfield that we've got and at moving the ball forward quickly shouldn't want to bottle everything up like we did today.

So, Nick isn't there up forward? We managed to kick another 10-12 goals each week from other players when he was there, and that's not taking into account the 40% of inside 50's that would have gone to Roo that could have been kicked to other players instead. Where we have the biggest issue is our kicking. We've been screwing it up constantly all over the ground the last two weeks. In the first half tonight we gave them 2-3 easy goals because of some absolutely terrible stock standard kicks. Some of our handball options have been just as bad as well. Constantly giving to someone when they've got a player right on top of them. To be honest, I didn't notice that as bad this week as I did last week.

We're playing pretty terrible football (for us) at the moment and any fellow supporters that think we've been doing a good job need your heads read frankly.

*Whinge deleted*

*Whinge deleted*

Twist it any way you want ladies you still barrack for a shit team & fit the stereotype perfectly.

You make your own 'luck' princess, tell you what's lucky, the ongoing ignorance of the rules against Milney ~ there an umpire slight for you, now back to the shelter twitlips.

B******T. We played a bloody stupid brand of football and deserved to lose

nope, they should have won it.

Our disposal was bad yes, giving off to a player under pressure is unforgivable yes. Did the dogs leave the game open for us to take the win ... :eek: yes.

A moron would suggest we deserved to lose.

Our players certainly appreciated the win. Ugly as it was, these are the games that install belief in the players that they are never beaten. This flows into the opposition minds, they have never got StKilda buried. Hence a very important win for us.

Are you serious? That was a disgrace. To call that shit football is an absolute joke. Lyon is single handedly attempting to destroy what was a magnificent sport. How can you stomach that garbage each week?

This is not a trolling exercise-I am genuinely disgusted.
5-1

Go fcuk yourself

I can stomach wins every day of the week, bitch.

Our players certainly appreciated the win. Ugly as it was, these are the games that install belief in the players that they are never beaten. This flows into the opposition minds, they have never got StKilda buried. Hence a very important win for us.

Loved BJ getting into it, pumped after the song too! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back