List Mgmt. GWS Players Contract Status

Remove this Banner Ad

I am slightly leaning toward him staying.

If it goes quiet within the next month or so and a decision is deferred, I think that would likely place me in the he's leaving camp.
I like the hope to have it sorted in a couple weeks line.
That implies he is likely tpo stay.

I can see why he is weighing his options up and has yet to make a decision.

I am slightly leaning toward him staying.

If it goes quiet within the next month or so and a decision is deferred, I think that would likely place me in the he's leaving camp.

I can see why he is weighing his options up and has yet to make a decision.

Mitchell might see a little bit of himself in the way Perryman plays.
I’m guessing we’d be a fair way off $800k x5 and he takes the money. Hope I’m wrong. Love his hardness.

This is unpopular around my home, but I wouldn’t miss Perryman. The defensive lapses, showing up too late, giving away possession… I find Haynes more reliable, and also more iconic as a vintage high performing Giant.

This is unpopular around my home, but I wouldn’t miss Perryman. The defensive lapses, showing up too late, giving away possession… I find Haynes more reliable, and also more iconic as a vintage high performing Giant.
Haynes isn’t mobile or quick enough to play on the smalls that Perryman plays on and Haynes dump kicks down the line kill our quick transition game

It's quite OK to have different opinions on how good our players are, but I would note that Haynes and Perryman play significantly different roles in the team, so I think it's like comparing an apple to an orange in terms of list fit.
This is true …. I still think if we can keep Cheese and get a good pick as comp for Pez it’s a win-win

This is true …. I still think if we can keep Cheese and get a good pick as comp for Pez it’s a win-win
Yes, I'd agree. I do hate losing NSW/Academy players, but, from what we've seen in the past, sometimes it doesn't work to throw too much to hold everyone. And he's got some massive offers (beyond his actual worth IMHO).

Not the end of the world if either Perryman or cheese leave but would prefer to keep them. We are one of the more inexperienced sides and they are coming into their peak years as footballers.
I like both and hope they stay but I doubt we can afford Pez …. Let him go and give a younger guy a chance as a small defender …. Stone? Wehr?

I agree Pez had a good game today against the Suns. Better than usual IMO. I only compared him with Haynes as a defender and senior warhorse Giants whose best days are probably behind them. And if Perryman left, there’s younger guys -or Haynes- who could step in. We have that depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Pez's value go up considering Cheese has yet another soft tissue injury?

I would have said one slightly ahead of the other, and am wondering if that's role reversed now.

All things said and done, I think our current reported offer is as high as we can and should go for him!

Why?

Has he inherited Sam Schulz’s envelope?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. GWS Players Contract Status

Remove this Banner Ad

Back