GWS to inflict GIANT pain towards Carltank this weekend

How much will the Giants beat the baby blues by?

• 1-20

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 21-39

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40-59

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 60-79

• 80-99

• 100+

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • The margin that the Giants win by will be the amount of intercept marks Jack Watts has taken

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

so only when it suits you then?

kid, that ain't how i roll.

I know that's not how you roll, you have demonstrated above how you roll. You offer Sig and Avatar bets to a user who supports a team at the bottom of the ladder (Well not really, we all know it's Duritz). Then, when someone who might present a bit more a challenge to you steps up, you run away scared. See Carlton are currently 8th and GCS are 12th. Any supporter of a team in that position with even the tiniest set off aggots would jump at that bet, but not you. You are happy to pick at the carcass of the ladder, trying to take your scraps and then run away even when someone that is not exactly a carcass but still a little bit starved comes along and challenges you. You are a carrion eater, get the **** outta here and come back when you grow a set.

I know that's not how you roll, you have demonstrated above how you roll. You offer Sig and Avatar bets to a user who supports a team at the bottom of the ladder (Well not really, we all know it's Duritz). Then, when someone who might present a bit more a challenge to you steps up, you run away scared. See Carlton are currently 8th and GCS are 12th. Any supporter of a team in that position with even the tiniest set off aggots would jump at that bet, but not you. You are happy to pick at the carcass of the ladder, trying to take your scraps and then run away even when someone that is not exactly a carcass but still a little bit starved comes along and challenges you. You are a carrion eater, get the **** outta here and come back when you grow a set.

It ain't me. It's someone pretending to be me.

My guess is it's KardiniaPark

wow, just adored your angry little rant..... cute.

now let me introduce you to the facts. the fact is that i'm always offering my sig and avatar to bet with any side. it's just gutless little turds like you keep refusing to take me up on it.

in the end i actually had to give it away in a closest to the pin comp.

now, bet or gtfo turncoat.

Hi bay, tap my scully here. How you doin'? Yeah? Really? That's nice. You must be proud. Yeah. And how's work? Still? Yeah? That's no good. Why don't you just tell him if you're not happy? Need the money, yeah, can understand. There's always other - anyway, stfu, I don't want to hear your problems.

Listen here - this weekend, Carltank, with their fancy ways of cheating the salary cap, under the table deals, Mick Malthouse and schmancy "game plans" and "structures" come up against the might of Kevin Sheedy's Giants with all the best young talent in the competition. And you know what? Carltank are going to lose.

That's right homos, you gayvy blue homos are going to be step #1 in the pathway that sets the foundations towards our GIANT future, and we shall take that step this weekend, this very Saturday, at Carltank's home ground at Etihad.

You may laugh and not take this seriously you navy blue cheats, but don't say you weren't warned when we beat you this weekend.

WILL happen.

The Giants WILL beat the tankers this weekend.

WILL.

Duritz?

Silver. Back in 2012 he got them actually.
2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

wow, just adored your angry little rant..... cute.

now let me introduce you to the facts. the fact is that i'm always offering my sig and avatar to bet with any side. it's just gutless little turds like you keep refusing to take me up on it.

in the end i actually had to give it away in a closest to the pin comp.
Alright. I'll make a bet for you in 2 weeks time. Sig and avatar, lasting a month. Never mind your record against us since 2005, after all, Mick is the answer to all Carlton's problems, isnt' he? How does that sound?

Alright. I'll make a bet for you in 2 weeks time. Sig and avatar, lasting a month. Never mind your record against us since 2005, after all, Mick is the answer to all Carlton's problems, isnt' he? How does that sound?

with all respect, no one here even knows who you are. come back at me in a couple of years.

with all respect, no one here even knows who you are. come back at me in a couple of years.
But I thought you were offering your sig and avatar to anyone. Just like how you wanted to bet with a GWS fan who has less than a fifth of the posts I do.

Case in point right here.

At least the AFL endorsed salary cap cheats like Blood Bath have some balls and are willing to bet with me.

GWS have a fan?

GWS wont have a great future because they are inadventently instilling a losing culture in their players, they call it "developing" them. The future is much brighter for the gold coast.

Who could possibly play well enough for you guys to beat carlton? who have you got?

THIS GUY?

254151-will-hoskin-elliott.jpg

OR MAYBE THIS GUY?

greene_toby_o.png

OR WHAT ABOUT THIS BEAST?

831536-taylor-adams.jpg

Let's everyone who supports proper teams have a good laugh,
Carlton by plenty.

But I thought you were offering your sig and avatar to anyone. Just like how you wanted to bet with a GWS fan who has less than a fifth of the posts I do.

err, gws are a newbie club. i make exceptions there.

i'll save my horf bet for a recognised poster (if one has the balls to bet with me).

no offence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS have a fan?

GWS wont have a great future because they are inadventently instilling a losing culture in their players, they call it "developing" them. The future is much brighter for the gold coast.

Who could possibly play well enough for you guys to beat carlton? who have you got?

THIS GUY?

254151-will-hoskin-elliott.jpg

OR MAYBE THIS GUY?

greene_toby_o.png

OR WHAT ABOUT THIS BEAST?

831536-taylor-adams.jpg

Let's everyone who supports proper teams have a good laugh,
Carlton by plenty.

Do any of these blokes shave or have licences...

If they do win we'll make sure that all the mods are in absentia so that Norwegian Blue can post another epic meltdown thread.

And you blooze aren't doing it right, you should be replying with... "hahaha awesome... we get to play the fellafel **** wits"

Hey tap my scully mate where's your GWS mate Prince of Penrith mate?

Haven'r seen him around here for a while mate, maybe some skips knocked him off mate out the back of the Penrith Coles mate.

Carlton defeating GWS by anything less then 100 points will be a GWS moral victory.

So I think GWS will inflict a moral defeat on Carlton by 10 points.

Carlton haven't got the stomach or interest in destroying teams - except for Essendon who truth be told we despise and hate and look forward to the annual 90+ destruction of. No, GWS will put up a good fight and lose by 3-6 goals in the last quarter. There is no moral victory here - GWS is just doing the usual hard yards over the next couple of years as the young ones develop AFL bodies and tanks.

Carlton haven't got the stomach or interest in destroying teams - except for Essendon who truth be told we despise and hate and look forward to the annual 90+ destruction of. No, GWS will put up a good fight and lose by 3-6 goals in the last quarter. There is no moral victory here - GWS is just doing the usual hard yards over the next couple of years as the young ones develop AFL bodies and tanks.

You are not Robinson Crusoe

i gonna ban the next turd who posts "divvy". ffs.

to answer the op's question.... well, it really wouldn't surprise me if you beat us. the real question is, do you want to bet on it?

are we clear?
Yep I'm keen to have a bet. But sig only because I can't think of an avatar for you and it won't give the sig as much of a desired effect. We'll make it a week.

Your sig once we destroy you tomorrow will be:

I'm ashamed to support Carltank, one of the most pathetic teams in the AFL. I wish I could support a better team such as Geelong, Hawthorn or Greater Western Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS to inflict GIANT pain towards Carltank this weekend

Back