Backfire Happy GeeLOL go out of the 8 month everyone! ft. STPer18 melting :)

Remove this Banner Ad

If they lose to Essendong, I think the Pies are in Doo Doo, alas can't see it happening.

I think they will flog the Free Falling Bummers tbh

They may do. I'm a little torn. Surely the Bombres will come out firing after the week's media attention. Or perhaps they'll feel victimised by the AFL and umpiring so will just roll over again.

The AFL might instruct the umpires to pay everything going the Bombers way - would make for an interesting game

If they lose to Essendong, I think the Pies are in Doo Doo, alas can't see it happening.

I think they will flog the Free Falling Bummers tbh
dons to win by 1 point is my guess.

they'll overcorrect some of the bad umpiring and it'll go our way instead of the wobbles

So are you going to give us the origin story or what?

I’m guessing it’s a tribute to the moving Werner Herzog film

Not at all

images

Sam Hauser was a self made hooper who was undrafted his way to the pros the hard way and now is an NBA Champion.

Wanted to change it to Doogie_Hauser but that name was taken, anyhow this is probably better, everyone knows me as Elmer anyway, but now rid myself of the Bec baggage:)

Not at all

images

Sam Hauser was a self made hooper who was undrafted his way to the pros the hard way and now is an NBA Champion.

Wanted to change it to Doogie_Hauser but that name was taken, anyhow this is probably better, everyone knows me as Elmer anyway, but now rid myself of the Bec baggage:)
Your new name is shit, what next Elmer_John ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back