Backfire Happy GeeLOL go out of the 8 month everyone! ft. STPer18 melting :)

Remove this Banner Ad

There were no games in progress at the time so this isn’t the ‘live ladder’

View attachment 2035819

You can try to weasel out of it as much as you like, fact remains GeeLOL dropped out of the 8 this month
Ladder is only recognised by the league at the start of the round and the end of the round, try and weasel out of it as much as you like fact remains this post bombed as hard as Collingwood in the last quarter against the Suns.

Ladder is only recognised by the league at the start of the round and the end of the round, try and weasel out of it as much as you like fact remains this post bombed as hard as Collingwood in the last quarter against the Suns.

Pssssh then both Fox and 7 are numptys for referring to the LIVE LADDER during matches

You’d better write to Laura Kane and complain about this Fred then 😭 She can log in with her zackah Benny and fix it for you
I asked her this morning and she said "Live ladder? Thats some cringe shit plebs fall back on when their fred fails and they double down."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20 minutes into the third quarter of last year's Grand Final, the Lions were in the lead.
I now declare Brisbane 2023 AFL Premiers.

Nice melt. Only a complete moron would say that

What you could say is that the Lions were in the lead during the GF. Just like I’m saying that the Cats were “out of the 8” during the month of June

Both are right 🤷‍♂️

People wouldn’t be getting so worked up about it if it wasn’t true

Last edited:

What you could say is that the Lions were in the lead during the GF. Just like I’m saying that the Cats were “out of the 8” during the month of June

Both are right 🤷‍♂️

Bro you’ve melted for how many pages? Take your L and your backfire tag like I said a page back.

Yeah, no argument there

Then why did you use such a ridiculous and irrelevant comparison 🤷‍♂️

People aren't getting worked up about it

lol, sure. The thread was backfired days ago but here you are

I get it. You thought your season was in the toilet - many of you were saying as much, and had given up on game day Freds.

Suddenly you have an unexpected win and there’s light at the end of the tunnel. Whether it’s the sun or a train remains to be seen

Now you’re all now desperate to jump back on the bandwagon and deny that you were ever off it - or out of the 8

Except for 24 hours you were. And nothing will ever change that

IMG_9767.jpeg

Both are right 🤷‍♂️

Oh yeah kind of like 2011.. or 2018.

Pop up sprinkler who never posted in the Bay before this season thinks he’s a boss :$

Take your temporary trip out of the 8 and sit the **** down

Ladies and gentlemen, we got him! :tearsofjoy:

triggered GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back