Nostradamus Lives Harley Bennell Covid Breach

Remove this Banner Ad

Leopard doesn't change it's spots!

I'm betting his tipple of choice was UDL lol.

What a moron.

Goodwin said just in the last week or so that he’s on the plans for next year. So I doubt that would have been the cause of anything.
Really?Surprises me.Harley was pretty much everyone's favourite player at The Suns-including mine
He has lost so much pace though I thought he would struggle to make a list
Apparently Peter Wright and Wil Brodie are in Suns plans for 2021 too #justsayin'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours going around Harley Bennell had a big blow out last night started with beers in Maroochydore to a bender on the Gold Coast

Story to break tomorrow apparently!

So you are suggesting that he started having a beer on the Sunshine Coast and then travelled 2 and a half hours to the Gold Coast to continue the party? Seems like BS

Rumours going around Harley Bennell had a big blow out last night started with beers in Maroochydore to a bender on the Gold Coast

Story to break tomorrow apparently!
Maroochydore is twice the distance away from Gold coast as Geelong is to Melbourne.

Highly doubt

Maroochydore is twice the distance away from Gold coast as Geelong is to Melbourne.

Highly doubt
To be fair he may have started on the Sunshine Coast, realised it was the most boring place on Earth next to Brisbane and Adelaide and said to his mates
"**** this let's get down to the Goldie and get happy"

Remove this Banner Ad

Nostradamus Lives Harley Bennell Covid Breach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back