Harley Reid going home watch

Gone?

• He’s going to Melbourne, the city with the most w***ers per capita in Australia

• He’s going to stay with the Eagles and become one of the biggest knobs in the game

• Jack Watts was a better number one pick.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, we lost some players, but they’re all replaceable.

Meanwhile, WC was showering contract years and money on their washed up stars who then proceeded to get injured or become shit, leading them to some of the worst results ever seen in the league.

Traded their future for Tim Kelly and now have to rely on a homesick Vic kid to carry their hopes.

In recent years WC have no place to lecture Freo about list management.

Future is already in sight, buddy.

Reid, Hewitt, Ginbey, Hall and Culley will be ferocious midfield in a couple of years.

Meanwhile, Freo will have fumbled yet another rebuild and starting from scratch after hemorrhaging even more players.

Reid, Hewitt, Ginbey, Hall and Culley will be ferocious midfield in a couple of years.

Meanwhile, Freo will have fumbled yet another rebuild and starting from scratch after hemorrhaging even more players.
We should start a sweepstakes, pick the next required Docker that wants to leave!

My tip is Josh Treacy

Prizes!

I know you think your team is going to be awesome mate.

But reign it in a little. You’ve got a way to go yet.

We should start a sweepstakes, pick the next required Docker that wants to leave!

My tip is Josh Treacy

Prizes!
We hope not.

But, considering we picked him as a rookie that would make a good return on investment.

Don’t recall any stories of him having special trips home to see mummy and daddy though, so I think he’s sticking around.

Who are those other 4 again? Never heard of them.

Courtesy of the West Australian.

Hewitt being the 2nd best player on your list must be tearing the comp a new one by now.

What happened to Chesser? How come he’s not on your list?

I also don’t know who Hall is & you should probably wait for Culley to recover from his acl till you talk him up

200w.gif

Flogstadamus prefix for Stronzo please and thank you mods.

200w.gif

Flogstadamus prefix for Stronzo please and thank you mods.

He’s just visiting mummy and daddy.

And getting a bit on the side. It must be a nice change from having his old fella polished by the local press every morning.

He’s just visiting mummy and daddy.

And getting a bit on the side. It must be a nice change from having his old fella polished by the local press every morning.
Looks like he’s got himself a local vic lady friend in Miss Dursma . I think WC will just throw huge money at him to contract him for 100 games before he leaves, banking on the Father/son product to get them into the finals when he is born and matures.

Culley isn’t up to standard sorry champ.

Your rebuild needs a rebuild.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a shirt season or so away from Harley pulling on the hoops and living out a dream.

He is Essendon bound. Been told from A legit ITK.

Why do you think The Bummers did nothing this trade period except get another valuable first round pick from Melbum.

Harley Reid is a big city lights guy. Essendon are going to make him the highest paid player in league history (they have the cap space)

And I really hate giving zackah any kind of hope or happiness. But you can lock it in that Harley Reid is an Essingtin player in 2026 and beyond.

#ElmersGoodOil

He is Essendon bound. Been told from A legit ITK.

Why do you think The Bummers did nothing this trade period except get another valuable first round pick from Melbum.

Harley Reid is a big city lights guy. Essendon are going to make him the highest paid player in league history (they have the cap space)

And I really hate giving zackah any kind of hope or happiness. But you can lock it in that Harley Reid is an Essingtin player in 2026 and beyond.

#ElmersGoodOil
Its hard to see us go 2 years in a row without a trade season premiership so this is to be expected really.

Its hard to see us go 2 years in a row without a trade season premiership so this is to be expected really.
if rosa secures this, he'll trump dodoro in my eyes

Let’s be honest we are trading with west coast.

They’ll probably pay part of his salary :$

Been told a big reason you got rid of The Package so cheaply is because GWS are picking up the tab on his contract, which is precious salary cap cleared.

I suspect Esso will likely tank/bomb next season to help with the draft capital/trade assets to help make the #HarleyReidingtin deal possible

This is will be *'s Ron Barassi/Plugger/Chris Judd recruiting master-stroke coup (unfortunately)

Been told a big reason you got rid of The Package so cheaply is because GWS are picking up the tab on his contract, which is precious salary cap cleared.

I suspect Esso will likely tank/bomb next season to help with the draft capital/trade assets to help make the #HarleyReidingtin deal possible

This is will be *'s Ron Barassi/Plugger/Chris Judd recruiting master-stroke coup (unfortunately)
I like your #madeupoil EH but Stringer triggered a 1 year extension which I'm pretty sure wasn't for a shitton of money. We told him to GAGF as he's a fat unprofessional ******** who didn't do what we asked him to on or off the field.

We have plenty of space regardless if Harley chooses us.

I like your #madeupoil EH but Stringer triggered a 1 year extension which I'm pretty sure wasn't for a shitton of money. We told him to GAGF as he's a fat unprofessional ******** who didn't do what we asked him to on or off the field.

We have plenty of space regardless if Harley chooses us.

Speaking for myself, If I was a young supremely talented young back in Reid's shoes, if I wanted to go to Vic, I would nominated Essendon.

Make the most money, get the inside running on many lucrative off field deals, and of course the groupies, Essendon has always had a rather divine group of female fans from the 19-30 age range.

The appeal of trying to lead a former giant/powerhouse of Victorian/Australian Football back to glory after more than 20 years without a finals win would also be extremely attractive (speaking from a non troll/neutral mind)

Getting rid of that old senile bigot Kevin Sheedy and the other James Hird cultists from your club also helps.

Speaking for myself, If I was a young supremely talented young back in Reid's shoes, if I wanted to go to Vic, I would nominated Essendon.

Make the most money, get the inside running on many lucrative off field deals, and of course the groupies, Essendon has always had a rather divine group of female fans from the 19-30 age range.

The appeal of trying to lead a former giant/powerhouse of Victorian/Australian Football back to glory after more than 20 years without a finals win would also be extremely attractive (speaking from a non troll/neutral mind)

Getting rid of that old senile bigot Kevin Sheedy and the other James Hird cultists from your club also helps.
So you think he should mirror Judd’s career and go no where in his time back in Melbourne?

WC won’t trade him for another 2 years. They have placed all their eggs in the Harley basket, watch them have a hizzy fit if he requests a trade in 12 months. They will tank or just get for bottom spot in 26 and then request 10 gun kids or draft picks to trade him or use pick 1 on him in the draft / psd out of spite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley Reid going home watch

Back