Harness Racing (TROTS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Weapo

Senior List
Jan 19, 2006
Home
Other Teams
Females
I know this isn't probably the place to have it but it needs exposure!

We want to know stories, fav horses, tips, best bets we have had, who's with who in the harness world, just anything about the sport.

Come on people lets bring this sport to the top!!!

Weapo said:

We want to know stories, fav horses, tips, best bets we have had, who's with who in the harness world, just anything about the sport.

Maryborough Race 6 Number 2 Today.

Dalmont Jo, He his my Value bet for the day, Has been flying of late. Good run last start.

Lets see how i go!

Weapo said:

Best Horse i have seen.. Christian Cullen. Was as tough as nails and now performing just as well as a Sire... Champion if I have ever seen one.

Weapo said:

Crap thread Weapo, not suprising coming from you.

jimmyboy said:
Crap thread Weapo, not suprising coming from you.
I agree that its a crap thread to have this in the regional leagues section but if ya had of listened to truth hurts and invested a little it would have all been worthwhile.

also I heard super snooper is a fair chance to bring home the chocolates in the 2006 rochester lely cup.

jmain14 said:
I agree that its a crap thread to have this in the regional leagues section but if ya had of listened to truth hurts and invested a little it would have all been worthwhile.

also I heard super snooper is a fair chance to bring home the chocolates in the 2006 rochester lely cup.

Just be a little creative boys make it links between harness racing and football. Couple of the top of my mind include that current South Bendigo Coach Danny O'Calpthorpe used to ride trotters and North Central grounds Wedderburn and Charlton have harness tracks around them.

Truth Hurts - I'm on you tomorrow night! Missed the first one but your form is hard to fault the moment!

Look forward to your tip!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wayne Weideman said:
tomorrow night in brisbane. here's a trifecta for you all - box it!
race1:

calthorpe
fish lips
kip

good luck guys

Actually looking forward to Truth's tips!
Must be studying hard.

Mi Coconut, even though has a bad draw tonigh at the Valley could be a bit of value. Has been in very hot form.

There are a few open races tonight at the Valley....

Could be a good night for some value....

I'm sticking with Race One, Horse 8 : Jauriol

Was an outstanding youngster... just starting to get some form back... not much competition in the race. The mobile start will help i feel...

Hope on!

Truth Hurts said:

Was an outstanding youngster... just starting to get some form back... not much competition in the race. The mobile start will help i feel...

Hope on!

Totally agree, Truth.

Fox Street has drawn badly again for the third week in a row but again could suit. Got a great sprint but comes up against a stronger field than last start. But this week that could mean there is more speed in the race enhancing the chance of a blistering final quarter from the the little fella. E/Way

Truth Hurts said:

Hope on!

Great work Truth!

Been waiting for your post. ;)

He was a good thing beatedn fellas.... sat last in slow time and came out 3 wide with a lap to go, did all the work in the race and only went down a head to run 3rd.

Top run though....

Truth Hurts said:
He was a good thing beatedn fellas.... sat last in slow time and came out 3 wide with a lap to go, did all the work in the race and only went down a head to run 3rd.

Top run though....

Had a little Dabble and watched the run, was quite good and coming home strong. One to look out for again. That leaves Truth 1 from 2, but will be more than happy to hear from you again!

Hey lads got any good things for Bendigo tongiht??
Might have a good thing in at Moonee Valley tommorow night a horse called Cherry Arden. Won last start and should go alright. Heres hoping:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Harness Racing (TROTS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back