Harry does it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Davros

Senior List
Aug 1, 2001
TARDIS
Other Teams
Blues
Two great goals against the sheep from Derby to put leeds back at their rightful place at the Top of the EPL.

I just love the view from the Penthouse.

How is it going down below Man Scum ?

Remember those words. In 32 weeks, we'll see who's sitting pretty in the Penthouse, and believe you me, it won't be Leeds...

Ref has a shocker

Great decision from the ref to disallow a legitimate Rams goal in the first ten minutes.
How about showing a little understanding of the game.
One nil,different story.
The rich get richer,wouldn't have happened at the other end.
CMON YOU RAMS.

Originally posted by Davros
Two great goals against the sheep from Derby to put leeds back at their rightful place at the Top of the EPL.

How is it going down below Man Scum ?

I think you'll find that the rightful place for Leeds is back in Division One....you know, amongst the likes of Barnsley, Stockport County, and Rotherham.

As for us at Old Trafford.....last time we looked, we still had the premiership trophy in our cabinet. Did you like how our RESERVES side gave Ipswich a 4-0 belting on the weekend?

leeds have only conceeded one goal in 6 games Shinners unlike Man Poo which let in 4 against Newcastle.

THE VIEW IS SENSATIONAL AT THE TOP

leeds have only conceeded one goal in 6 games Shinners unlike Man Poo which let in 4 against Newcastle.

Unfortunately for you sheepshaggers, the League Championship is decided over 38 games, not 6.

It'll either be Manchester United or Liverpool. Nobody else will come close.

As hard as it is for me to accept, but I do think that the bin dippers have a squad that could win the championship.

Arsenal's best XI (and for that matter, the Sheepshaggers as well) can match it with United and the bin dippers, but these days, you need a squad of about 18 or 19 players to get through the season as injury and fatigue start to take their toll. Arsenal's squad is not as deep as United's and Liverpool's. And I certainly couldn't imagine Arsenal leaving out 9 senior players for a premiership match like United did on the weekend.

I would prefer it if Arsenal finishes above the scouse bastards, but sadly, I think the dirties will finish either second or (God forbid) first.

Originally posted by Shinboners

Okay, you're on.

My $50 says that Manchester United will finish above Leeds United in the English Premier League this season.

Easy money there Shinboners, easy money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will bet you Shinners 50 dollars that Leeds finish higher than Man U in the league this season.

I'd take that money for us to be on top of Leeds, but I don't think Davros will pay up, so I won't do it.

Dav, you know Man U will finish above Leeds (who remind me of a pretty boy private school side), Liverpool (to busy looking in bins to feed their illigitimate children), and Arsenal (too old...and no depth).

Go you Red Devils

The Hitman

Originally posted by The Hitman
I'd take that money for us to be on top of Leeds, but I don't think Davros will pay up, so I won't do it.

Dav, you know Man U will finish above Leeds (who remind me of a pretty boy private school side), Liverpool (to busy looking in bins to feed their illigitimate children), and Arsenal (too old...and no depth).

I'm not so worried about Davros not paying up as him switching clubs as soon as the Sheepshaggers start their dive down the table. :D

Still, it's funny how all these people have jumped on the Sheepshagger bandwagon on the back of Kewell and Viduka.......they should go to Helland Road and check out the racist pondlife that makes up a large chunk of Leed's fanbase. As the old T-shirt used to say, "LEEDS FANS - Even your own players are ashamed of you "

Originally posted by Shinboners
Still, it's funny how all these people have jumped on the Sheepshagger bandwagon on the back of Kewell and Viduka.......they should go to Helland Road and check out the racist pondlife that makes up a large chunk of Leed's fanbase. As the old T-shirt used to say, "LEEDS FANS - Even your own players are ashamed of you "

I'm not a racist but what has racist fans got to do with on field performance?

I will bet you Shinners 50 dollars that Leeds finish higher than Man U in the league this season.

Good Luck Davros, We(LEEDS) will easy account for Man U and Liverpool

Originally posted by BomberBoy
Yeh haha real funny. Pity that when Man Utd were struggling, you were squirming your way out with excuses.

What? Admitting that our defence was playing crap is an excuse?!??!?!?

Hey, ever listened to David O'Dreary....now there's the KING OF EXCUSES.

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry does it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back