Harry O'Brien - self important w***er

Remove this Banner Ad

just read up about it, remember seeing the show

i thought nothing of it, just misunderstanding by the media etc. am i right?

At the time they quickly appologised for it and said Jimmy did not mean it to come out that way...........hence he was nervous, sort of like a 12 year old school girl? The point being he was nervous just like Harry appreared to be tonight.

Talks like a twelve-year old. Stammering his way through Footy Classified at the moment.
LOL.

O'Brien reminds me of a slacker I know who talks the same way because he's taken too many illegal substances.

O'Brien is challenging James Brayshaw and Garry Lyon for the title of the most self satisfied personality in the AFL.

http://twitter.com/harry_o
thank you to everyone for their support of my interview on 'Footy Classified' I really appreciate your encouragement. Live for hope
http://twitter.com/harry_o

Live for hope....

And to shepherd the man on the mark.

He's actually ridiculously stupid.

At first I thought he was a young guy with too much hope for the world but at the very least he had some form of intellect.

But he is actually very, very stupid.

rambles on for sentences because he has no idea what to say.

deadset airhead.

Can anyone help me to interpret the following 2 sentences, muttered by Harry O during his interview on Classified:

"...not only will be benefit on the field as the recruiters imagine."

"I'm just playing on such a question that every time in the media it's just asked."

Harry, stop giving meaningless media interviews. If we want to hear your unintellgent thoughts, we'll visit your self-indulgent website.

rambles on for sentences because he has no idea what to say.

deadset airhead.

lol...

He has an amazing ability to say in 12 sentences (consisting of many small words regurgitated at random) what most could say in 3 or 4 words.

It is like he thinks if he just keeps talking, it will sound smart, no matter what he actually says.

Definitely not the intellect he tries to portray himself as. See the way he had to think really hard before answering each question, often saying "okay, *repeats question to self*", then answering, and not even really answering the question :confused:

I wish he'd just keep off the television, or at least stick to basics when interviewed. It is irresponsible of my club to keep allowing him to do these interviews; they are no good.

Meanwhile in Geelong, Heapoie got revenge on someone stealing his Goon.
I wait for some quality response about didak.

You won't be getting any such response. I tend to stick to the original topic and steer clear of deflecting the conversation beyond what is actually being discussed. I'm glad your supporters take after Harry and find comfort in ranting about irrelevant things.

Live for hope.

He has an amazing ability to say in 12 sentences (consisting of many small words regurgitated at random) what most could say in 3 or 4 words.

Think he has been watching Derm and Aker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O'Brien is the biggest w***er around. All his 'straight outta compton' ghetto affected world-weary crap gives me the shits. He's not from the bronx. He grew up with middle class kids playing a in middle class leagues. Phony piece of crap

When I was three I was ripped out of Dowerin.

Admittedly, Dad moved for work and we moved to a much nicer house in a much better neighbourhood.

That aside, those pricks in Dowerin deserve a damn good A-K47-ing.

And I sell chocolates at work for $1.20 for them. But I keep the Caramello's.

what the **** is that about:confused:

lol...

It is like he thinks if he just keeps talking, it will sound smart, no matter what he actually says.

Definitely not the intellect he tries to portray himself as. See the way he had to think really hard before answering each question, often saying "okay, *repeats question to self*", then answering, and not even really answering the question :confused:

I wish he'd just keep off the television, or at least stick to basics when interviewed. It is irresponsible of my club to keep allowing him to do these interviews; they are no good.

Agree totally. He's an absolute imbecile... but that's what makes it so entertaining. I find the cringing very rewarding... in a hopeful way.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Although to answer your sig, a team that could be doing a lot better than just 8-6 if they replaced Spudtanta O'hAilpin with the best FF in the competition. It amuses me that a once proud club like Carlton is now celebrating 8-6.

Flock_of_sheep.jpg

Hey look, it's you guys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry O'Brien - self important w***er

Remove this Banner Ad

Back